Captain against Falkirk?

Garry88

Coz it fukin is!

McMillan/Lowing....Emslie Furman....Fleck....

Your willing to risk young players, it will be hard enough with experienced player without throwing lambs to the slaughter!

McMillan/Lowing!! doh

you sure you're not Walter in disguise?!

I'd love to see us take a gamble and give the youngsters a chance. They cannot possibly be any worse than the shit we're playing in midfield at the moment. It would still be a big risk, but sometimes these things come off, and then we would have an interesting season ahead of us, if some of thse kids prove that they're ready for the 1st team early on.

Im all for giving the younger lads a chance but our defense is ok just now its the midfield that need some urgency about them!

Put Furman in, maybe even Fleck but you need your best players round them to help them through the games and Adam, McCulloch and Dailly arent good enough and if we didnt win then that would be Smith and cos first excuse, that they tried to give youngsters a game and they werent ready!

It wouldnt be fair on Fleck/Furman to be flung in at the deep end and hoping they can swim!

I suspect (and hope) that they would absolutely love it, and i suspect (and hope) that they would be good enough to seize their opportunity with both hands.

If we can get those two in the 1st team in the 1st half of this season, and another couple in the second half of the season, then i suppose that might be more sensible than sticking them all in at once.

If I was in charge I'd be happy to risk maybe 4 at once, but then thats probably why i'm not a manager.

All the same though, we HAVE to start taking risks, we've been playing carefully for too long and its not working.

Pick a captain from the team i would put out on Saturday

-------------------McGregor-------------------

J .McMillan/Lowing----Cuellar----Bougherra----Papac

P Emslie/Furman------Thomson----Hemdani----Fleck

---------------Lafferty--------Novo-------

Changes have to be made and i'd drop most from last night.

Considering your team is utter shite nobody!

How is it ya clown

Better than that shite last night or would you stick with Dailly,Whittaker,McCulloch,Broadfoot,Weir and Miller..players who canny beat Kaunas will not beat Falkirk

Coz it fukin is!

Your willing to risk young players, it will be hard enough with experienced player without throwing lambs to the slaughter!

McMillan/Lowing!! doh

Your fuckin sayin that what we had out last night is better than our young boys.

Grow up.

Broadfoot,Dailly,Weir,McCulloch and the rest will lose 3 out of 4 in August.

Our management team rave about all these boys so sureley they are better than what we have.

Have you ever watched McMillan or Lowing.....far superior to Whittaker and Broadfoot.

3 young players in amongnst experience so hardly a gamble..........Ferguson threw in 4 in season 1995/96.who's to say Emslie,Furman,Fleck,Lowing and McMillan are not as good.

Pick a captain from the team i would put out on Saturday

-------------------McGregor-------------------

J .McMillan/Lowing----Cuellar----Bougherra----Papac

P Emslie/Furman------Thomson----Hemdani----Fleck

---------------Lafferty--------Novo-------

Changes have to be made and i'd drop most from last night.

Considering your team is utter shite nobody!

How is it ya clown

Better than that shite last night or would you stick with Dailly,Whittaker,McCulloch,Broadfoot,Weir and Miller..players who canny beat Kaunas will not beat Falkirk

Coz it fukin is!

McMillan/Lowing!! doh

Your fuckin sayin that what we had out last night is better than our young boys.

Grow up.

Broadfoot,Dailly,Weir,McCulloch and the rest will lose 3 out of 4 in August.

Our management team rave about all these boys so sureley they are better than what we have.

Have you ever watched McMillan or Lowing.....far superior to Whittaker and Broadfoot.

3 young players in amongnst experience so hardly a gamble..........Ferguson threw in 4 in season 1995/96.who's to say Emslie,Furman,Fleck,Lowing and McMillan are not as good.

What you on about grow up?!?! <cr>

I watch nearly every reserve game and actually go to the ones i can and yeh McMillan does well and Lowing has done well for a while now but just because they play well against St Mirren reserves doesnt mean there good enough to play in the 1st team!

I dont have a problem playing them but just now its too much of a risk as we simply cant afford to carry anyone through games just now...

When ferguson came through look at the players around him!

We need to get quality players in so we can actually get back on track not throw in 3/4/5 untested players and then so what if we lose...they will learn!

Furman did add something to our midfield and maybe he should get a game but its all irrelevant anyway because they wont play!