Who would buy our CLUB

Crozier

No one GIVES you millions to spend just like that. The only rich owners to have done that is Abramovic at Chelsea.

When a rich owner comes along he/she/they may free up cash but it's still the club's money and it's still borrowing against the club's name. The only difference is they may be willing to take the risk of borrowing more.

No one GIVES you millions to spend just like that. The only rich owners to have done that is Abramovic at Chelsea.

When a rich owner comes along he/she/they may free up cash but it's still the club's money and it's still borrowing against the club's name. The only difference is they may be willing to take the risk of borrowing more.

Jack Walker at Blackburn? Unlike the russian spiv he was a man who loved his club. That's what we could do with.

But the club is going backwards. We used to sign fantatsic players. Nearly every club has moved forward but we cant because we cant afford their wages. We have the support we got to the uefa cup final, we won two cups and lost the league in the last day of the season. There is many quality players that would love to come to our club but yet we are buyin pish

tell that fukker building the golf course at aberdeen well sign his petition for his billion pound course if he buys oor wee club, he can have his world no 1 course and a world no 1 team

tell that fukker building the golf course at aberdeen well sign his petition for his billion pound course if he buys oor wee club, he can have his world no 1 course and a world no 1 team

donald trump!!

we could only hope for his money at our club!!

I'd much rather have someone with Rangers at heart than someone like Trump or Abramovich...even if they did throw more money at the team.

we have that david murray :harhar:

I'd much rather have someone with Rangers at heart than someone like Trump or Abramovich...even if they did throw more money at the team.

It's Sir David...have some respect man. ;)

It's Sir David...have some respect man. ;)

:unsure: sorry

Well with chelsea and rangers being so close Maybe he could be the owner of us too ? :bouncy:

You don't hear Tom Hunter mentioned much these days.

Sir Tom Hunter is certainly a well known and hard-working philanthropist but I doubt even he will see our plight as sympathetically as he does his other charity work... ;)

I'd take a Russian Billionaire that didn't know a thing about Rangers or our history in a minute, coz it wouldn't take him long to see just how special a club it is, and how well the fans would take to him and his investment.

Wouldn't take long to have Rangers in his blood!!!!!

You don't hear Tom Hunter mentioned much these days.

Sir Tom Hunter is certainly a well known and hard-working philanthropist but I doubt even he will see our plight as sympathetically as he does his other charity work... ;)

Do you think the image the club has is a major factor in attracting his kind?

I'd take a Russian Billionaire that didn't know a thing about Rangers or our history in a minute, coz it wouldn't take him long to see just how special a club it is, and how well the fans would take to him and his investment.

Wouldn't take long to have Rangers in his blood!!!!!

Funny you should say that. I was only thinking the other day that some of these foreigners come in and seem to sense the specialness that Rangers has more than the Scots. Talking about players there.