Walter says no mass clear out at Ibrox

BLUEDIGNITY

The problem is that it's Hemdani, Cousin and whoever else instead of Adam, Broadfoot, Mcculloch and Dailly etc.

Your probably right, but no details this is only filtering probably choreographed out of this meetin methinks just been on the radio ! :sherlock:

Obviously Murray will be sayin to representatives that the are the bees knees and that he has a plan and Walter will sort it all out and they will all be noddin like one of they crass dugs that people used to have on the back windae of their caurs ! :sherlock:

Where is the source?!

Listen son you're oan a yellow card wie me the noo after bettin on Kaunus against us so don't push it ya balloon, listen Coops for punters like this there is no respect ! :sherlock:

You're so subtle :blush:

Where is the source?!

Listen son you're oan a yellow card wie me the noo after bettin on Kaunus against us so don't push it ya balloon, listen Coops for punters like this there is no respect ! :sherlock:

Get yer timberlands oan, yer tartan skirt and yer beads and GTF ! :sherlock:

Where is the source?!

Get yer timberlands oan, yer tartan skirt and yer beads and GTF ! :sherlock:

I have none of those things! :cool:

charlie adam gettin a gastric band fitted, dailly gonna wax his hair so its more aerodynamic, and mculloch gettin free bus passes to ensure he turns up

:lol::lol: bhurkey gettin sun bed and sauna treatment to accustomise him to the heat of hotspots like Eberdeen ! :sherlock: