Re-Invest away (David Edgar speaks)

FlippinEck

"The Club has received a substantial uplift in fee and we will now reinvest in the team."

At the expense of our best centreback of course... and then theres still that problem off attracting the right quality isnt there doh

Fans' chief David Edgar has called on Rangers to quickly reinvest the Cuellar

money and admitted his move has compounded the misery of last week's embarrassing and costly loss to Lithuanian minnows FBK Kaunas.

'There is no doubt about it, Carlos was Rangers' best player last season so to lose him is a shattering blow,' Edgar said. 'The Rangers fans will be reeling from this news.

'If it is Carlos' decision then the fans must respect that but it seems to be one thing after another. The money must be invested and invested quickly. We would expect to see signings in the next few days and they must be the right signings or questions

will be asked.

'The start of the season has been a disaster and this has made it worse. We have been knocked out of Europe with the loss of all the money that incurs and now we have lost our best player. Not preparing for the season properly has come back to haunt us.'

"The Club has received a substantial uplift in fee and we will now reinvest in the team."

At the expense of our best centreback of course... and then theres still that problem off attracting the right quality isnt there doh

As I said in another topic, why would any quality player come to ibrox? We have no European football to offer and the team is looking in bad shape. With, what as I see it, Boyd the next one to be pushed out, I feel things will get worse before they get better....

not preparing properly, thats the fucking great management we have, Walter "faithful to the oldies" Smith and Ally "be my pal" McCoist.

i'll tell you what, everyone involved is damaging their legacy !!!

Players should respect the manager and coaching staff not have a laugh with them you wouldnt of seen Mr Struth pissing about with the players