"Cuellar" on shirt

CooperSF

This is why most smart people wait untill the transfer window is over before they get a name on the back of thier shirts. :rolleyes:

Will someone ban this tim please :).

How am I a tim? I always wait untill after the transfer window before gettin a name on the back of my top.

Ignore it.

I do the same..

As a retail manager myself, i doubt there is nothing that can be done.

Im guessing most shirts are bought through some sort of wholesale/franchise from RFC.

In my experiance, many stores or retailers will never exchange on this, however i hope there is some decent managers who will honour the brand and help you out.

Unfortunaley im in jewellery retail, but always understand the emotional issues involved.

Hint: be nice...its much better than the harsh approach, it only makes us stuck in our ways.

Really hope you get somewhere as its really unfair.

L

You won't get it replaced I'm afraid. If you get it done in JJB they have a sign saying that if a player leaves there's nothing they can do about it.

i got Ferguson on my top then he left for Blackburn and had to buy a new top, then he came back and we still had the same top (back in the days when we kept a home top for 2 years like every other club)

Good luck!

You won't get it replaced I'm afraid. If you get it done in JJB they have a sign saying that if a player leaves there's nothing they can do about it.

i got Ferguson on my top then he left for Blackburn and had to buy a new top, then he came back and we still had the same top (back in the days when we kept a home top for 2 years like every other club)

Good luck!

I have the same problem as many other people on here as I was lead to believe that he was staying so I decided to get "King Cuellar" on the back

So my mum decided to phone the club shop and ask if I would be entitled to a refund. They said that there is a "Contract" and in small print it says that if a player does leave and the customer got his name on the back of their shirt, they are not entitled to a refund. They said that it was an actual club matter now so they passed her onto the club

My mum phoned them up and they said that they have had several issues about the "Name on Shirt" already today and said that if you want to get your refund you would need to send a letter (with proof of "Cuellar" on jersey) to this address

Customer Services

Rangers Football Club

PO Box 1496

Glasgow

G51 2XX

Hopefully this helps guys (tu)