"Cuellar" on shirt

CooperSF

I have the same problem as many other people on here as I was lead to believe that he was staying so I decided to get "King Cuellar" on the back

So my mum decided to phone the club shop and ask if I would be entitled to a refund. They said that there is a "Contract" and in small print it says that if a player does leave and the customer got his name on the back of their shirt, they are not entitled to a refund. They said that it was an actual club matter now so they passed her onto the club

My mum phoned them up and they said that they have had several issues about the "Name on Shirt" already today and said that if you want to get your refund you would need to send a letter (with proof of "Cuellar" on jersey) to this address

Customer Services

Rangers Football Club

PO Box 1496

Glasgow

G51 2XX

Hopefully this helps guys (tu)

Pretty decent of the club to give a refund tbh.

They don't really have to.

First thing right they may have done for some time.

No! they do have to they told us he was staying then sold him and that my friend is false advertising

False advertising would be to lie about a product's nature.

And I didn't see any adverts for Cuellar shirts? Or any pictures with him posing in them?

They said they didnt NEED to sell him. when they DID.

if i new king carlos had a 7.5 million buy out clause i wouldnt of got his name on my shirt and i dont think any1 else wood of... because obv sum1 wood offer tht - its nothing to premiership teams - espcially for a class defender.

This is why most smart people wait untill the transfer window is over before they get a name on the back of thier shirts. :rolleyes:

We shouldn't have to.

Unless you can see the future, yes we should

some people :rolleyes:

We should be able to think that after only one season at the club, he would be staying.

This is why most smart people wait untill the transfer window is over before they get a name on the back of thier shirts. :rolleyes:

We shouldn't have to.

We should be able to think that after only one season at the club, he would be staying.

You said should that does not mean definitely :rolleyes:

We shouldn't have to.

Why don't you go home?

We shouldn't have to.

I am already Home in my house. Think it through :rolleyes:

Why don't you go home?

Will someone ban this tim please :).

How am I a tim? I always wait untill after the transfer window before gettin a name on the back of my top.

Will someone ban this tim please :).

How am I a tim? I always wait untill after the transfer window before gettin a name on the back of my top.

Judging by your other posts its not the best way to start in a forum you are new too , saying stuff like " lets rename ibrox and call it shitbrox " is going to make people think your part of the unwashed.