Carlos Cueller

tammo111

I'm not fan of the prick, but I don't think that's a dig at us. He has to whore his new club to their fans, and lie to them like he has to us.

So he will wax lyrical of course.

Just like he did about us, and our fans, and how warm the club was and he'd never leave.

Etc.

Obviously we will sign a CB to team up with Bougherra but in the mean time I would play Broadfoot ahead of Weir. The guy has his critics but he has done a job for us and is improving as his confidence grows. I think Papac is a great example for Broadfoot - he was slated for months when he first signed and after a slow and steady progression he has become a good first team regular.

Is Loovens the answer? Maybe. We could sign worse and fingers crossed that Cardiff don't up their asking price as they know we have the Cuellar cash. Then again as we hear about "great business" a la Hutton/Cuellar, would it not be better business sense to wait till Loovens is on a free and sign him for next season? In a roundabout way you can tap players up and get away with it and this would be a good opportunity for us.

I'm not fan of the prick, but I don't think that's a dig at us. He has to whore his new club to their fans, and lie to them like he has to us.

Just like he did about us, and our fans, and how warm the club was and he'd never leave.

Etc.

Jesus Danny, didn't realise you were so down on Carlos!! tbh i dont blame him moving maybe he feels as let down by our pre seasons performance as the fans do!!

Just because he left doesnt mean he didnt mean the things he said about us the fans!! Or am I being naive!! :craphead:

Etc.

Jesus Danny, didn't realise you were so down on Carlos!! tbh i dont blame him moving maybe he feels as let down by our pre seasons performance as the fans do!!

Just because he left doesnt mean he didnt mean the things he said about us the fans!! Or am I being naive!! :craphead:

You are :)

Etc.

Don't think so :harhar: , when push comes to shove we all look out for number 1, would Carlos be any different? afraid not. I wish him all the best just pissed he's joined that smeg filled dancing leprechaun!!!

Dorin Goian

Frank Fahrenhorst

Glenn Loovens

Marek Suchy

Oguchi Onyewu

Alejandro Lago

Christos Melissis

Mirel Radoi

Gabriel Tamas

Boris Pandza

Issah Ahmed

Etc.

Don't think so :harhar: , when push comes to shove we all look out for number 1, would Carlos be any different? afraid not. I wish him all the best just pissed he's joined that smeg filled dancing leprechaun!!!

Oh I would agree if he'd just said 'I don't want to stay here, I want to leave, I want more money'. He'd actually have left and I'd have been apathetic but not disliking, because I appreciate honesty.

But while Cousin kinda being that way got total pelters from the fans, so many of you swallowed Carlos' bullshit.

Dorin Goian

Frank Fahrenhorst

Glenn Loovens

Marek Suchy

Oguchi Onyewu

Alejandro Lago

Christos Melissis

Mirel Radoi

Gabriel Tamas

Boris Pandza

Issah Ahmed

It will be interesting to see what Walt does, the pressure was on previously but the last couple of days have cranked the pressure up ten fold!!

As big Eck wold say "Squeaky Bum Time" for def!!

Etc.

Bullshit

Etc.

Bullshit

It's true. I really ain't a fan of his now.

Etc.

Oh I would agree if he'd just said 'I don't want to stay here, I want to leave, I want more money'. He'd actually have left and I'd have been apathetic but not disliking, because I appreciate honesty.

But while Cousin kinda being that way got total pelters from the fans, so many of you swallowed Carlos' bullshit.

I am pissed too! but hey thats footballers for you!! I dont think we can underestimate the significance of being knocked outta Europe (the only exposure he craved) and we will never know if thats what definatley made him activate his release clause! I for one hope it was and he wasnt stringing us fans along last season!!

Etc.

I am pissed too! but hey thats footballers for you!! I dont think we can underestimate the significance of being knocked outta Europe (the only exposure he craved) and we will never know if thats what definatley made him activate his release clause! I for one hope it was and he wasnt stringing us fans along last season!!

So his ambition is to play in the Uefa Cup?

Not very ambitious eh ;)

the harsh reality is that ANY player will aways wish to be the best they can, and that simply is to test themselves against the best players in the worls, the EPL....

we simply cant compete with then likes now, and its only going to get worse...this has been going on for years - arteta, boumsong, van bronkhurst...need i go on....???

gers are simply a stepping stone......unless you have genuine love for the club like fergy....but there is not many players about that grew up supoprting rangers of any real quality unfortunetely, and even if there were, we cant compete in wages!!!!!!

Etc.

So his ambition is to play in the Uefa Cup?

Not very ambitious eh ;)

Well its one trophy we are not in!! lets be honest, one/two big seasons and one of the big boys will pick him up, that wouldn't happen with rangers.