Sending A Text Message...

craigeee

Yeah I do it all to often, I do it with emails at work too.

If I am writing an email / text taking the piss out of someone, I stupidly pick their name in the address book

Worst one I have done was when I was on a date with a girl I met the weekend before..

things were going really good.. she went to the toilet so while I was sitting I texted my mate..

"Another notch on the old bed post is looking like its gonna be a cert tonight".

I sent it to her!

She returned from the toilet looking not very amused...

I managed to squirm my way out of the situation, she eventually saw the funny side and I still got that notch on the bed post.

Yeah I do it all to often, I do it with emails at work too.

If I am writing an email / text taking the piss out of someone, I stupidly pick their name in the address book

Worst one I have done was when I was on a date with a girl I met the weekend before..

things were going really good.. she went to the toilet so while I was sitting I texted my mate..

"Another notch on the old bed post is looking like its gonna be a cert tonight".

I sent it to her!

She returned from the toilet looking not very amused...

I managed to squirm my way out of the situation, she eventually saw the funny side and I still got that notch on the bed post.

You must have have seriously good patter to turn that one around mate.

:lol::lol::lol:

a few years ago I sent this

cant wait for us to make love tonight. not long now xxx (intended for my gf at the time)

i sent that to an uncle of mine doh

he got a shock !!

:lol: Thankfully i've never sent anything like that to a family member

My GF's mum once intercepted a text I sent my lady by swiping her phone and reading it - let's just say it wasn't really the sort of thing she should be privvy too.

That was damn embarrassing.

My GF's mum once intercepted a text I sent my lady by swiping her phone and reading it - let's just say it wasn't really the sort of thing she should be privvy too.

ha ha my brother once gave me his phone when he got a new one and let me tell you the messages i saw that were saved to the phone and not the sim ha ha ha

talking about shenanagins between him and his burd ha ha h ah , put it this way i never saw my little brother in the same light again :lol::lol:

ha ha my brother once gave me his phone when he got a new one and let me tell you the messages i saw that were saved to the phone and not the sim ha ha ha

talking about shenanagins between him and his burd ha ha h ah , put it this way i never saw my little brother in the same light again :lol::lol:

*cringe*

I'd NEVER wanna read that stuff from a sibling intended for her partner.

*cringe*

<yuck>

:lol: I told him about them and he was mortified and every time i saw them i couldn't stop thinking of what i read :lol::lol:

*cringe*

:lol: I told him about them and he was mortified and every time i saw them i couldn't stop thinking of what i read :lol::lol:

I was up staying with my dad one weekend when a mate was having a big party. i wrote a text saying how gutted i was missing the party and how i wished i was there instead, then sent it to my dad! doh needless to say he wasnt too chuffed...

I don't wanna rub it in, but one of the only ones ive accidentally sent out got me a date haha.

although i always re-send messages, which is a frigging nightmare. oh! no.. once.. eek. me and a friend were having a laugh, normal insults through text messages, i ended up sending a message to a fella id fancied for ages telling him to feck off, and that i was not amused by his vulgar behaviour and thoughts :huh: ... that didn't go down too well.

then my dad has a tendency to go through my messages >.< which... isn't good.