How gutted will Carlos be?

trueblue1872

So at the end of the day he would have been called up to the spanish team if he left or stayed.

:pipe:

Bullshit coming from the lads mouth when he moved. Just another money grabbing bastard.

nah just wondering if he was called by spain and said if he leaves to bigger league he will be called up adn that is why he handed in a request

just a thought!!

So at the end of the day he would have been called up to the spanish team if he left or stayed.

Bullshit coming from the lads mouth when he moved. Just another money grabbing bastard.

I dont think so actually, this has happened very early, maybe he was told by the NT management that if he were to get a move to a better league he'd be considered and thats what pushed him to leave, still, lost alot of respect for the man.

I dont think so actually, this has happened very early, maybe he was told by the NT management that if he were to get a move to a better league he'd be considered and thats what pushed him to leave, still, lost alot of respect for the man.

Don't agree. If he got called up to the spanish team it was because of what he did last season. I think a few lads on here thought he would get a call under the new management.

You don't need to move to a better league to get a call up for a friendly....

Don't agree. If he got called up to the spanish team it was because of what he did last season. I think a few lads on here thought he would get a call under the new management.

You don't need to move to a better league to get a call up for a friendly....

I'm almost certain he was called up because of his form for us last season as opposed to him just moving to England.

However, because of us not competing in Europe this season, I assume that the Spanish manager would think that he'd not be tested in the same way he was last season for us, so in order to remain within the squad, he'd have to move to retain his level of performance - ie in the better EPL and the UEFA Cup for Villa.

I dont know how people cant get over this fucking dago traitor he didnt want to play for Rangers so fuck im.

Fuck sake, this sort of opinion is baffling. The new Spanish guy has already said: “My aim is then to go back to Valencia and show my quality.” No way was Cuellar ever going to stay here forever, he has went to a higher standard of football, and to try and get into the national team. He done great for us, we got a good profit, so all the best to him.

Anything else is just sour grapes.

Heard he was on £12-15k, they were going to give him £25-30k if he stayed. Not a chance after we went out of Europe though, he'd hardly hang about to help us defend the CIS Cup would he?

Great player though, sad to see him go, but you can't stop a player moving to a better league, and a chance at the national team.

£40k a week might console him :P

What was he on with us?

At most half of that, Is fergie not the highest paid player on £17-20k a week ? I think I heard that somewhere....

I heard Ferguson was on £25k a week and has a clause stating he'll always be the highest earner.

What was he on with us?

At most half of that, Is fergie not the highest paid player on £17-20k a week ? I think I heard that somewhere....

I heard Ferguson was on £25k a week and has a clause stating he'll always be the highest earner.

LOL

What was he on with us?

LOL

What's so funny? That came from someone who knows the backroom staff at Ibrox.

What was he on with us?

LOL

Wouldn't be a surprise. Most of captains have such a clause in their contracts I think.

What was he on with us?

LOL

I TRUST THIS SOURCE.