Mhanks bid for Loovens accepted

OzGers

all over skysports...again they have beat us to the punch - why are we so slow to react...ridiculus

and the mhanks fans need to ask themselves, do they ever sign a player we dont scout first? its like they do it for spite, just to rub our noses in it

awww calm down ! this just makes us more determind to sign somone better even if wee sign loovens i will remain unconvinced on him ! But you vcould see this coming there so petty this will be seen to their fans as a big o0o0o0o wee beat rangers to the signing of loovens but im actually not a big fan of the guy i think we should sign suchy instead or another proven cntre half

the tims are 3m (or whatever) out on a player that will be sat on the bench, no way will he drop McManus & Caldwell, the mhanks should actually be disappointed nn splashing out so much on a CB when they need a LB.

the tims are 3m (or whatever) out on a player that will be sat on the bench, no way will he drop McManus & Caldwell, the mhanks should actually be disappointed nn splashing out so much on a CB when they need a LB.

anything has to be better than caldwell, wouldn't you agree ?

I'm pretty sure most celtic fans do too.

fs even broadfoots better than caldwell.

anything has to be better than caldwell, wouldn't you agree ?

I'm pretty sure most celtic fans do too.

fs even broadfoots better than caldwell.

we all think McCulloch/Adam/Dailly are the worst players around but Walter just hasnt dropped them.

I think Caldwells a dreadful footballer for club and country but he's held down a spot with both, its beyond me.

My thoughts exactly mate.

Indeed this bid is just to spite us, The guy will hardly get a start for celtic this season. For some strange reason GS rates Caldwell and he seems to be the only player at the moment who plays well with McManus. This, as i say, is just celtic saying a big fuck you to us and signing our targets.

Rangers were interested in buying Derek Riordan a few years back and at one point he looked like signing. But celtic stuck their neb in and signed him before us, Look what happened to him. Fringe Player. The same goes for Loovens.

I reckon we can do better than Loovens though. If we look hard enough that is.

yeah just been reading the daily record this morning, it states that rangers bid £2.5m for this guy only for lawell to come in and put the same bid in as ourselves. loovens reckons playing champions league football will help him get into the dutch team! the big mans got fuckin no chance gettin the jersey af they 2 dumplings gs rates!

BAIN, YOU ENDED UP BIDDING WHAT CARDIFF WANTED FOR THIS PLAYER. WHY WHY WHY............. WAS THIS DEAL NOT TIED UP EARLIER?

3m is a fair bit to spend on a defender, you only have to look at how much we spent on carlos cuellar to see what quality we can pick up. I wouldn't worry too much I'm sure we'll get somewhere better, Celtic are shit anyway and anyone who goes there is shit. I only hope we make a good deal soon and dont buy some hasty last minute deadline signing which wont benefit us properly.