Why is money an issue again?

Gaitens08

Why have THEY out bid us on loovens now? Davis, shittu and now loovens

A player ain't worth 3M when he only has 12 months of a contract left, leave thta to the tims trying to prove a point. Never forget they are gypo bastards.

Why have THEY out bid us on loovens now? Davis, shittu and now loovens

glad we will not sign any of these guys!! not for us we ned better quality!

According to the \celtic view..oops sorry the Daily Record.

Rangers put in a bid of £2.5m and the beggars natched it and offered Champions league football and he is going there .....to sit on the bench.

If he starts it might mean Strapon's fave Caldwell at right back.........imagine Aarron running at him.

You see every cloud n that.

According to the \celtic view..oops sorry the Daily Record.

Rangers put in a bid of £2.5m and the beggars natched it and offered Champions league football and he is going there .....to sit on the bench.

If he starts it might mean Strapon's fave Caldwell at right back.........imagine Aarron running at him.

You see every cloud n that.

They also have players on big wages, Bobo and Graveson wont be going anywhere, they wont sustain it hopefuly

Well I heard it with my own ears with the DM interview, he say's time and time again that Carlos money will go to strengthen the squad. What I want to know is where has Huttons money went and the money from Uefa??????

See all this piss about "why", the reason is fecking obvious andd no-one will come out and say it.

Players from the continent see the scum as a bigger club than us.

They have a bigger but shitty stadium, which has more income from gates.

There fans behave a lot better than ours abroad and at home.

They have the CL carrot which we dont.

They have won the league 5 times in last 7 years and can guarrantee CL football.

They generate more money commercially than us and can afford to pay over the odds to get a man.

They have a bigger wage structure than us and can then give the player more.

Now i am as gutted as the next guy but ffs this is true in all accounts and it pains me to type it but take yer heids out yer asses and look at the bigger picture, we cannot compete with them when it comes to head to head transfer targets.

See all this piss about "why", the reason is fecking obvious andd no-one will come out and say it.

They have won the league 5 times in last 7 years and can guarrantee CL football.

They generate more money commercially than us and can afford to pay over the odds to get a man.

Now i am as gutted as the next guy but ffs this is true in all accounts and it pains me to type it but take yer heids out yer asses and look at the bigger picture, we cannot compete with them when it comes to head to head transfer targets.

"There fans behave a lot better than ours abroad and at home."

Dont talk shite

Awryt gaitens a dont fink money should be an issue because before we lost against kaunas :( the evening times sayed we still had enough money to make a good qualtiy signing!

So although cuellar leave is a bad thing an extra 8 million can only go to the good of the club IF MURRAY DECIDES TO GIVES US WALT SOME OF IT!

And for 3 million we could get better centre back than loovens.

Bollocks May i remind you wee nacho an kevin thomson

Awryt gaitens a dont fink money should be an issue because before we lost against kaunas :( the evening times sayed we still had enough money to make a good qualtiy signing!

So although cuellar leave is a bad thing an extra 8 million can only go to the good of the club IF MURRAY DECIDES TO GIVES US WALT SOME OF IT!

And for 3 million we could get better centre back than loovens.

Walter is getting the Cuellar money

I agree about Loovens, 3m is 1m too much for me

There are better players out there for 3m

In the end he's at them so get over it and stop complaining

Tamtheman

u want like rangers being a selling club, and u think murray is doing a good job and u agree with hutton being sold

u are well crazyer than rab

What??

Hutton for the price was a great deal

This has nothing to do with this topic

People need to grasp reality for a second when it comes to this selling club nonsense.

Every single club in Europe, bar Arsenal, Man Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea, Barca, Real, Inter, AC and Juventus are selling clubs!

And even some of them in my list are questionable.

While we play in the SPL, we will ALWAYS be a selling club. Don't greet about it, just deal with it!

"There fans behave a lot better than ours abroad and at home."

Dont talk shite

All of these points are spot on, although Loovens might yet be another mistake that comes back to haunt them. Either way, this saga another sign of who is decline and who is on top and taking advantage. Put it this way, would Gazza have came to Celtic in the 1990's? Laudrup? Miko? Albertz?

I certainly agree that Celtic fans are far from the 'saintly' image they are portrayed in the media. Most of us have too much first hand knowledge to know that the Celtic support has its fair share of troublemakers, louts and hooligans. We'll see how tolerant they are should a penalty be awarded against or a man sent off.

Point being, they are winning the PR battles. They can get away with pretending that they only sing 'harmless folk songs', are always being 'provoked' into violence and are the victims of endless conspiracies (except in their favour). The local media have been happy to oblige this fantasy and now Celtic are reaping the benefit :barf: .

Thats not true, with a good chairman and with loyal players we can keep our best players with good investment into the team

You'd have to produce those players though. Most players that you buy, the good one's at any rate, will be tempted if an offer comes in from an EPL side.

Thats not true, with a good chairman and with loyal players we can keep our best players with good investment into the team

Selling players is NOT the issue.

Not using the money to bring in suitable replacements and being lied to by Murray, Bain and Smith IS the problem.

Signing young foriegners and selling then on for inflated fees in a few years time IS good business for Rangers and is the way the club should have been run for 10 years.

However, Holding on to our Scottish players is crucial as we have to keep hold of our identity.