You own rangers

bluenose4life

Unfortunately life isn't fair, a lot of teams sing different versions but we have been given notice by UEFA that any version is not acceptable. While that is the case any version will see us fined or banned from Europe and/or the SPL.

The bottom line is if it gets sung it hurts the club we love.

Some interesting points from all here and i agree with the majority of the sentiments.

The clamber for the reinstatement of TBB is something thats always baffled me though. I actually think people dont realise just how much this song could damage the club.

It didn't seem to damage Dundee Utd when their fans sang a version of it today.

What lyrics did they sing?

Unfortunately life isn't fair, a lot of teams sing different versions but we have been given notice by UEFA that any version is not acceptable. While that is the case any version will see us fined or banned from Europe and/or the SPL.

has anyone ever seen this notice, i have seen one that said they had no problem with the song.

has anyone ever seen this notice, i have seen one that said they had no problem with the song.

Nobody has seen it (except the balloons who keep mentioning it).

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ers/5064472.stm

How do you ban a club from Europe thats not even in Europe <cr>

HULLO! HULLO!

Anyways, i agree with alot of WVB points especially orange order one.

Few more points..........................

Would cheapen replica shirts as the fans matter most and ARE THE PEOPLE

Would organise alot more outings day trips etc for fans to meet the players

And last but not least Id keep the fans informed of the goings on at Rangers Football Club

and hopefully restore the good old days of Rangers Football Club........

WE ARE THE PEOPLE :unionflag: :rangers:

also kenny miller would be told GTF

How do you ban a club from Europe thats not even in Europe <cr>

HULLO! HULLO!

Anyways, i agree with alot of WVB points especially orange order one.

Few more points..........................

Would cheapen replica shirts as the fans matter most and ARE THE PEOPLE

Would organise alot more outings day trips etc for fans to meet the players

And last but not least Id keep the fans informed of the goings on at Rangers Football Club

and hopefully restore the good old days of Rangers Football Club........

WE ARE THE PEOPLE :unionflag: :rangers:

also kenny miller would be told GTF

With Inverness lads in charge, we could really kick some tarrier arse mate. (tu) I was 14 before i even SAW a pape up there.

Probably a bad idea tbh, dont want to be labelled as sheep-shaggers do we?

Fair enough, you go ahead and sing it then, if you get lifted by the big bad polis or get fucked out of the ground and banned, no doubt you'll be on here moaning about it, or if we get docked points and lose the league because of it, you can blame everybody else.

Only a balloon would fail to recognise that if it gets sung, it will hurt the club.

Thats a BBC report, which could've been penned be Declan O'Terrorist for all i know.

Do you have anything with a UEFA stamp on it?

No. Neither does anyone else.

Considering the chairman and (two?) supporters groups are quoted in the article, i'd be surprised if it was.

As the Demosthenes quote goes - "nothing is easier than self-deceit, for what each man wishes, that he also believes to be true."

Fair enough, you go ahead and sing it then, if you get lifted by the big bad polis or get fucked out of the ground and banned, no doubt you'll be on here moaning about it, or if we get docked points and loose the league because of it, you can blame everybody else.

Only a balloon would fail to recognise that if it gets sung, it will hurt the club.

I'll not be attending until the ban is lifted. No more money will be going to Murray from this direction. Its been a while now.

Step 1 would be to remove Press Accreditation from Spiers, McNee and Keevins.

Step 2 would be create an agressive PR Dept. to attack every anti Rangers; and anti Rangers Fans story in the Media.

Step 3 would be to appoint a fans rep on the Board, chosen by election amongst RST Members.

Step 4 would be to listen to Step 3's person.

Step 5 would be to ask Walter who should be his successor....