Speirs thinks we are pathetic !

Boweryboy

Ridiculous thread.

One minute Spiers is the devil incarnate, next he's writing something which fits in with a view some of you have so you decide he's kinda ok.

I've seen fickle fans but some of you lot take the biscuit.

Have you skipped breakfast again mate? :harhar:

No, but my lunch was a bit dodgy :(

Its hard work digesting some of your posts too <cr>

Why, too many big words?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ridiculous thread.

One minute Spiers is the devil incarnate, next he's writing something which fits in with a view some of you have so you decide he's kinda ok.

A nice orange kit kat if you please :pipe:

Ridiculous thread.

Bigot!

Ridiculous thread.

Why, too many big words?

More like too much shite :craphead:

Brittney's a cock.

So what if some of his points make sense. He's a monkey with a typewriter, if he plays about with it enough he's gaunny eventually write something that people understand or agree with.

What's pissing me off is that these columnists are more interested in having a go at the fans that want to protest than actually saying anything interesting or new about the club or the game. You're a football journo Brittney, want to stick to writing about football?

Ridiculous thread.

Why, too many big words?

More like too much shite :craphead:

He better not see any of your posts then, he'll spend 6 weeks in A&E :P

Ridiculous thread.

Good taste (tu)

You're a football journo Brittney, want to stick to writing about football?

He knows next to nothing about the game.

Read any of his match reports, for any of the newspapers daft enough to employ him, and you will see a man with no feel for, or knowledge of, the sport he is paid to cover.

nobody wants to buy us because of manchester, who wants to be associated with a fan base who is gona do that? You can say it is a one off, but you can never be sure, as long as we have a group of fans with their socks over their trousers and their burbury caps out to looking for trouble you cant say it wont happen again. I think it will take a few years of good behaviour on the part of the fans before people start to look at buying the club.

Everytime i meet a friends friend or whatever(most of whom 'neutral admirers of the game") and they find out i'm a rangers fan they always say something like "really? you dont look like a holigan" or "so how come your not a hooligan". Its a tag rangers fans themselves have to shake before anyone will look to buy us.

Thats my opinion, i expect some of you to slate me but surely some of you will also agree.

I was there man, I saw what happened. How are we hooligans ?

There is VERY strong evidence it was English fans who kicked it off. 2 posts and you come out with this shit ? doh

I'll be watching you.

Not these English fans Coops ;)

nobody wants to buy us because of manchester, who wants to be associated with a fan base who is gona do that? You can say it is a one off, but you can never be sure, as long as we have a group of fans with their socks over their trousers and their burbury caps out to looking for trouble you cant say it wont happen again. I think it will take a few years of good behaviour on the part of the fans before people start to look at buying the club.

Everytime i meet a friends friend or whatever(most of whom 'neutral admirers of the game") and they find out i'm a rangers fan they always say something like "really? you dont look like a holigan" or "so how come your not a hooligan". Its a tag rangers fans themselves have to shake before anyone will look to buy us.

Thats my opinion, i expect some of you to slate me but surely some of you will also agree.

I was there man, I saw what happened. How are we hooligans ?

There is VERY strong evidence it was English fans who kicked it off. 2 posts and you come out with this shit ? doh

I'll be watching you.

Not these English fans Coops ;)

:lol: I should have been more specific mate, sorry :(

Murray is that you? One of the daftest posts I've ever read!