Introduction

Howdi everyone. Got a recommendation for this site so thought I would join up and check it out. Thought about just going straight in and posting but felt it better to stick a wee introduction on my Gers perspective then everybody knows what to expect.

:shifty:

David Murray supporter

Walter Smith hater - cost us 10 in a row - cost us the league last year - cost us in Kaunas

Kenny Miller - no thanks - will never boo him though

Dick Advocaat - Favourite manager, Favourite team to watch

Celtc - Not afraid to say if they do good

Follow Follow - Banned twice for being a Timposter

RST - Dont speak for me

Spade - is a Spade

Support - Love travelling to European away games - Smith has ruined my year

Fav current player - Thommo

Players on my hit list - Burke, Adam, McCulloch, Dailly, Cousin, JCD, Weir(though thanks big man, its no yer fault yer legs dont work anymore)

Pet hate - Smith not utilising squad last year, in particular with Gow and Furman.

Other pet hate - No tactics at set pieces

Tartan Army - :3375:

Thomas Buffel - :gay1:

So theres a lot to be going on and i may have just hung maself with a lot of people but i say it as i see it guys.

Have a few beers on me.

:beer1: :beer2:

:unionflag:

Guest johngers
Howdi everyone. Got a recommendation for this site so thought I would join up and check it out. Thought about just going straight in and posting but felt it better to stick a wee introduction on my Gers perspective then everybody knows what to expect.

David Murray supporter

Walter Smith hater - cost us 10 in a row - cost us the league last year - cost us in Kaunas

RST - Dont speak for me

Spade - is a Spade

Players on my hit list - Burke, Adam, McCulloch, Dailly, Cousin, JCD, Weir(though thanks big man, its no yer fault yer legs dont work anymore)

Pet hate - Smith not utilising squad last year, in particular with Gow and Furman.

So theres a lot to be going on and i may have just hung maself with a lot of people but i say it as i see it guys.

Have a few beers on me.

FF won't even approve my username in the first place.

I mean it does sound really gay and stupid, but goddamn it I'm not about to change it for anyone.

Actually I did change it to something a bit more Rangers-y and the bastards still wouldn't approve me.

FF won't even approve my username in the first place.

I mean it does sound really gay and stupid, but goddamn it I'm not about to change it for anyone.

Actually I did change it to something a bit more Rangers-y and the bastards still wouldn't approve me.

My name's shit and I got on no problem, perhaps you are using an e-mail site that isn't accepted on there.

Doesn't matter. Nothing discussed over there you can't talk about on here (tu)

David Murray supporter

RST - Dont speak for me

Spade - is a Spade

Have a few beers on me.

Strange introduction.

I can see I'm gonna like you...

Welcome to the board.