How many French farts ?

THEFISH

How many French farts have we had in the past 15 yrs or so....I can count 6 at least......Boli, Bernard, Clement, JRod, PLG and the one and only buffoon Boumsong...every single one of them a total disaster.

Thank you Mr Murray (beer)

How many French farts have we had in the past 15 yrs or so....I can count 6 at least......Boli, Bernard, Clement, JRod, PLG and the one and only buffoon Boumsong...every single one of them a total disaster.

Thank you Mr Murray (beer)

Boumsong was far from a disaster mate. He wasnt so bad for us and we made a mint off him.

Thank you Mr Murray   (beer)

Boumsong was far from a disaster mate. He wasnt so bad for us and we made a mint off him.

Defo mate. Boumsong was excellent for us as was the deal in general.

i agree.Boumsong was great for us and we made an ?8,000,000 profit.doesn't sound like a fart to me

i agree.Boumsong was great for us and we made an ?8,000,000 profit.doesn't sound like a fart to me

Thank Christ everyone's agreed on Boumsong apart from the dreaded FISH who obviously wouldn't know a decent footballer if Pele himself came up and booted him in the Gills.

What a fud you are sometimes FISH! <clack>

Thank you Mr Murray ? (beer)

Thank Christ everyone's agreed on Boumsong apart from the dreaded FISH who obviously wouldn't know a decent footballer if Pele himself came up and booted him in the Gills.

Cant recall one decent 90 mins he had for us....are you French by any chance if so thats it up to 7 fud of fuds

Cant recall one decent 90 mins he had for us....are you French by any chance if so thats it up to 7 fud of fuds

what about the 2 games against celtic in november which we won 2-1 and 2-0.he marked hartson and sutton out the games.

in every game bar one against auxerre he played consistently well and being top class.

it sure takes a lot to please you :rolleyes:

What a fud you are sometimes FISH!

Ok, let's cut out the 'French fart' jibes please. Their ability has nothing to do with their nationality.

Cheers.

what about the 2 games against celtic in november which we won 2-1 and 2-0.he marked hartson and sutton out the games.

in every game bar one against auxerre he played consistently well and being top class.

3 games eh...doesnt take much to please you...Your level of standards is not difficult to work out for starters

thats it up to 13 then with the others that were mentioned 14 if you count ricardo the fud of fuds...incredible statistics Mr Murray (beer)

GTF

Get yer heid out the sand I'm scottish, therefore although you may consider me to be a fud, I could not be a french one. Tw@t :lol:

3 games eh...doesnt take much to please you...Your level of standards is not difficult to work out for starters

did you even watch rangers at that point because you have to be the only fan who wasnt pleased with boumsong?

you're never happy though,you always find something to moan about.the players who have done well for us you have to be the one who criticises.

if you read my post you would have saw that i said every game bar one he was good not just 3

Ok, let's cut out the 'French fart' jibes please. Their ability has nothing to do with their nationality.

Cheers.

Time of the month again dan.... comes to you every 4 days I think :rolleyes:

What a fud you are sometimes FISH!

Cheers.

Xenophobia has no place on this board Mr Fish, and the ice is thin under your feet too thanks to the above insult.

You never learn.

Cheers.

Xenophobia has no place on this board Mr Fish, and the ice is thin under your feet too thanks to the above insult.

You never learn.

Xenophobia ?????????? Thats one big exaggeration!

Insult ? you take things far too personal and serious you ought to lighten up and look on the funny side of life

I like this thread, its got attitude !! I liked the kick in the gills comment, made me laugh  :lol:

Aye but did ye notice I didnt take offence...some run greetin to their mammy for less;)

I like this thread, its got attitude !! I liked the kick in the gills comment, made me laugh? :lol:

Aye but did ye notice I didnt take offence...some run greetin to their mammy for less;)

it has been known, true FISH. I might go and get my baldie heid kicked in for a laugh :lol:

We can have a good time and laugh, banter without argueing.

Xenophobia ?????????? Thats one big exaggeration!

Insult ? you take things far too personal and serious you ought to lighten up and look on the funny side of life

I do old bean, I do. But your manner is less than obvious. Must be an old-school thing...