FBK Kaunas getting horsed !

GeertWilders

To be honest I wasn't expecting anything different, I hate looking back on that though. If we had of gotten into the Champions League we probably wouldn't have signed Aaron, Edu or Mendes, which I think is a bad thing.

Better than them should have been signed long ago

Makes me fecking mad that WS never strengthened the RFC team before the Kaunas tie and put out a team that was utter crap and got beat.

I just do not know what he was thinking about. We did though have K Misser Scotland's best striker in place! A hopeless midfield and Daily - let me give you a free kick - in defence.

Walter deserves a kick up the backside for that one.

Makes me fecking mad that WS never strengthened the RFC team before the Kaunas tie and put out a team that was utter crap and got beat.

I just do not know what he was thinking about. We did though have K Misser Scotland's best striker in place! A hopeless midfield and Daily - let me give you a free kick - in defence.

I can think of something better you are too kind mate

To be honest I wasn't expecting anything different, I hate looking back on that though. If we had of gotten into the Champions League we probably wouldn't have signed Aaron, Edu or Mendes, which I think is a bad thing.

If we got into the group stages Walter would never had of made any significant signings, it was only because we the supporters became infuriated in mass that he acted. If we beat Kaunas and Aalborg we would still have fecking donkeys like Adam and Dailly in the team every week.

I for one am glad that isn't still going on! :rangers:

If we got into the group stages Walter would never had of made any significant signings, it was only because we the supporters became infuriated in mass that he acted. If we beat Kaunas and Aalborg we would still have fecking donkeys like Adam and Dailly in the team every week.

You were putting up with shite for too long that was the problem no use shutting the gate when the horse has bolted

You are thinking exactly the way they want you to think

You were putting up with shite for too long that was the problem no use shtting the gate when the horse has bolted

You are thinking exactly the way they want you to think

I didn't say I was happy with the regime, I was just saying that only when the majority of fans became angry then they took action.

Spot on (tu) .

A load of tripe this latest line that 'I'm glad we're out because we couldn't have signed Mendez, Davis, etc'. Balls, these players could and should've been signed long before the Kanuas game: it was obvious that midfield need strengthened and Ferguson has been injured for months.

Walter and his favourites underestimated Kanuas, plain and simple. And that is took a disgrace on this scale to shock Walter Smith into action is just another nail in the coffin of his credibility.

Spot on (tu) .

A load of tripe this latest line that 'I'm glad we're out because we couldn't have signed Mendez, Davis, etc'. Balls, these players could and should've been signed long before the Kanuas game: it was obvious that midfield need strengthened and Ferguson has been injured for months.

Walter and his favourites underestimated Kanuas, plain and simple. And that is took a disgrace on this scale to shock Walter Smith into action is just another nail in the coffin of his credibility.

I am now worried he will not bring in a new CH to replace Cuellar. Weir is too old and slow. He can manage against a lot of teams, but will lose out against a team with pace and directness.

Looking forward to seeing what Edu brings though.