Rangers Official Website registration

Boab

I don`t think we ought to. I have forgotten my password and although I can still sign in, sometimes it still asks for my details.

I disagree as I am a Season ticket holder and they already have my details so why make go through that again. Lazy perhaps but nevertheless.

However I do not want my point to be seen as a superiority toward season ticket holder although valid it may be and another point is that in other very top (are we not one of those guys?) top clubs, you do not have to regsiter to access information/news at the very least? Teams' sites like Arsenal, Tottenham, Newcastle, Liverpool, Fulham, and, *cough* Celtic! So, why us?

Been bugging me for a long time now, any views?

It's balls, You sign up and surf on it for months then suddenly it will ask for your username and password and by that time you've forgotten it so you have to sign up again. dohdoh

This has happened to me so many times.

I don`t think we ought to. I have forgotten my password and although I can still sign in, sometimes it still asks for my details.

I disagree as I am a Season ticket holder and they already have my details so why make go through that again. Lazy perhaps but nevertheless.

However I do not want my point to be seen as a superiority toward season ticket holder although valid it may be and another point is that in other very top (are we not one of those guys?) top clubs, you do not have to regsiter to access information/news at the very least? Teams' sites like Arsenal, Tottenham, Newcastle, Liverpool, Fulham, and, *cough* Celtic! So, why us?

Been bugging me for a long time now, any views?

Just get Firefox - http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/

It can remember your passwords for you. Don't use the feature for places like Amazon though :)

It's balls, You sign up and surf on it for months then suddenly it will ask for your username and password and by that time you've forgotten it so you have to sign up again. dohdoh

Have you selected "delete cookies" at any time? That would cause it to ask you for your username and password again.

However, it is one of the worst websites of any professional club (along with all the other premium tv websites).

It's balls, You sign up and surf on it for months then suddenly it will ask for your username and password and by that time you've forgotten it so you have to sign up again.  doh  doh

Have you selected "delete cookies" at any time? That would cause it to ask you for your username and password again.

However, it is one of the worst websites of any professional club (along with all the other premium tv websites).

Nope I very rarely delete my cookies it just happens randomly. It's just a major flaw with the website.