Season Unbeaten?

GrandSuckMaster

If, and it's a big if, we went on a long unbeaten run and won the league with quite a few games to go. There would probably be a few changes in the team in the last few games, plus the players might not be up for it the same. Might lose a game then.

Who cares though, just take one game at a time and get the title back where it belongs.

Maybe a silly thing to say 4 games in, but if you wanna bet on it go ask yer local bookies, as if we are in the same position come Christmas, you'll be looking for odds then, but they will be shite.

There is no reason why not, we have no distractions this season so barring bad luck with injuries and bad luck with referees, or in front of goal, we could easily do this, with a few draws under our belts of course.

And yes, i'm sober. :pipe:

I ain't one to get carried Away, but we can f*ckin do it. If we dominate the midfield like we did against them in every game, it's gonnae be a formality :rangers:

Surely we are good enough to win against any team in Scotland. No question about that. But of course we will win a game or two. And as for being unbeaten, Kaunas kind of took care of that.

Guest therabbitt
If we go the full season unbeaten I will shave all the hair off my body.

I remember members making similar remarks about reaching the Uefa Cup Final. :unionflag:

I'm so confident I'd sign a contract ;)

If we go the full season unbeaten I will shave all the hair off my body.

I remember members making similar remarks about reaching the Uefa Cup Final. :unionflag:

I'm so confident I'd sign a contract ;)

Don't!

I offered to pay a poster's UEFA Cup ticket if reached the final during the Panathinaikos match thread.

As soon as Novo's penalty went in, the cunt was PM'ing me :lol:

Don't!

I offered to pay a poster's UEFA Cup ticket if reached the final during the Panathinaikos match thread.

As soon as Novo's penalty went in, the cunt was PM'ing me

I stated I would buy very Bear in Manchester a Pint and that I would eat my hat and post the video on here. I Lied.

To all posters who have said stfu, don't count your chickens. let's wait and see, it's early days etc.

I'm in your camp. I would give anything for the title next year.

Don't underestimate the filth, e beat them 3-0 at Ibrox last year and thought it was all over then.....

Let's not make the same mistake twice.

Artur Boruc is a c*nt btw.