Hello everyone :)

Wee CJ

Well,remeber i said about my friend who was self-harming,the guidance teacher found out and told her mum so she feels worse now but i have got her a lovelly wee xmas prezzie to make her feel better :) Some Rangers stuff :)

Anyway there was a big square-go down here last night.6 Celtic fans or something got 2 Rangers fans and instead of like fists they got the Rangers fans with poles and stuff :( wee shame cos usually all the Rangers and Celtic fans get on :)

Anyway, how are we all?

xx Kristina xx

<_< well considering i got told today i got told it was a knife that she uses but anyway its all gonna get sorted out hopefully just wish the guidance kept her mouth shut ffs and no told her mum for a wee bit now aam scared incase my mate goes like really off the rails,of she does il be the first one at the teachers door :angry:

<_< well considering i got told today i got told it was a knife that she uses but anyway its all gonna get sorted out hopefully just wish the guidance kept her mouth shut ffs and no told her mum for a wee bit now aam scared incase my mate goes like really off the rails,of she does il be the first one at the teachers door :angry:

*hug*

hope ur ok

<_<  well considering i got told today i got told it was a knife that she uses but anyway its all gonna get sorted out hopefully just wish the guidance kept her mouth  shut ffs and no told her mum for a wee bit now aam scared incase my mate goes like really off the rails,of she does il be the first one at the teachers door  :angry:

*hug*

hope ur ok

awww im okies :)