Anti football, has it gone for good ?

billythebear1986

I hope so.

But let's not run it down too much, it got us to Manchester...

mate wouldnt think about it. manchester will live with me all my life.

i think we should still one upfront in europe if walter in charge because

he seems to struggle playing a 442 team in there.

alot of the big teams play one upfront in europe man united. liverpool to name a

few.

in walter we trust

I hope so.

But let's not run it down too much, it got us to Manchester...

mate wouldnt think about it. manchester will live with me all my life.

i think we should still one upfront in europe if walter in charge because

he seems to struggle playing a 442 team in there.

alot of the big teams play one upfront in europe man united. liverpool to name a

few.

in walter we trust

Walter did the best with the personnal at his disposal...4-5-1 can be effective and switch to 4-3-3 when attacking but our players couldn't do that ( they are no Rooneys or Ronaldos) hence the mega defensive style last season

I kept saying to fellow bears towards the end of last season and through the summer that Walter was on record as saying that was the best he could do with what he had and it would definately change for 2008-09.

A real shame it took us to go out of Europe and sell Cuellar before we got busy to bring in the players to play his preferred system, but I dont foresee any way we can now go back to that style, even next season, unless of course Mendes and Davis are sold to pay for the lack of Europe this season.

it did lose us the title after all, but knowing walter it wont be the last of anti football.

Nope. That was refs and the SPL who are responsible for fixture congestion.

Now, now, Oleg. You're just letting the truth get in the way of a good Walter-bashing there. Tut tut!

:craphead: