celtic bid 4.5 million rangers bid 135 thous

ekeejit

yeah but surely gow is massively underpriced when ive seen falkirk he has stood out like a sore thumb along with stokes and he went for 2 million

Stokes was only on loan and his contract at Arsenal was not up in the summer. Thats why he went for that price. Gow has 5 months left and ?135k will pay off the rest of his contract plus added cash, ?250k maximum.

source?

i think rangers may use the money they got from the clement deal to do this?

I don't think so mate. I think we will use the money from Clement to bring in Lee McCulloch. That is certainly what the rumour mill is churning out. Walter hasn't really shown any interest in Brown or Thomson so i can't see it to be honest.

Anyway, the "die-hard Gers fan", Brown, seems to have his heart set on a move to Cetic anyway. :angry:

source?

i think rangers may use the money they got from the clement deal to do this?

I don't think so mate. I think we will use the money from Clement to bring in Lee McCulloch.

He apparantly is set on getting Gow, McCulloch and Hartley. Wouldn't surprise me to see them here before the end of the transfer window. As WS has said though, he's not going to buy for the sake of it, if he can't get who he wants he'll wait until the summer.