PES Demo

FlippinEck

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is supposed to be out on the 2nd of october...

might get a day out of it, at the most

I'm really looking forward to it. Personally I don't think Fifa09 feels any different from 08 and if anything a bit of a step back from Euro 2008.

I am expecting something good from PES this year :)

FIFA 09 is completely different from 08, control of the player for one, shooting second, passing, completely manual

Would be good to see PES make a decent game this year, I bought PES when fifa 07 was garbage (although fair play to them for changing their whole game engine, its paying off now), really liked PES at the time although played the new one with a bunch of mates and none of us were impressed, and that was coming from 2 of my mates who couldnt put up with the obvious flaws in fifa at the time

i like having 2 different football games though and if PES is cheap enough (which it looks like it will be again oddly enough) I might get it at some point down the line

I'm really looking forward to it. Personally I don't think Fifa09 feels any different from 08 and if anything a bit of a step back from Euro 2008.

Im not from the videos, and after their pitiful effort last year

PES has lost its way big time, i think they need some fresh blood designing the game

FIFA 09 is completely different from 08, control of the player for one, shooting second, passing, completely manual

Would be good to see PES make a decent game this year, I bought PES when fifa 07 was garbage (although fair play to them for changing their whole game engine, its paying off now), really liked PES at the time although played the new one with a bunch of mates and none of us were impressed, and that was coming from 2 of my mates who couldnt put up with the obvious flaws in fifa at the time

i like having 2 different football games though and if PES is cheap enough (which it looks like it will be again oddly enough) I might get it at some point down the line

Do you not feel with Fifa like your a little limited in what you can do and that a lot of the players feel the same?

I can see the flaws in PES but in terms of gameplay, I still feel its far more enjoyable and you can be far more creative.

The problem with Fifa and its always been the same is that it simply feels far to pre-determined and once you have played it for a few weeks you have seen the same goal a thousand times.

Another issue I have with Fifa is the edit mode, its terrible. I don't get why its still so basic and why you can't fully edit the original players looks. A blonde Kris Boyd rather annoys me <cr>

I will still buy both and enjoy both, I would love for Fifa to be the better game due to it having the better modes but I don't see this year being that year. Anyway I shall look forward to midnight on Thursday in Asda when im holding my copy in my hands :)

PES has lost its way big time, i think they need some fresh blood designing the game

What nonsense. 2008 was an excellent game.

Danny, I majorly disagree.

Euro 2008 was the first FIFA I've bought since 1999 (had every PES inbetween, 15 seasons of Master League every year etc) and I have to say, PES 2008 is amateur compared to it.

Tried to go back to it this week for the first time in ages and it's actually heartbreakingly poor.

Danny, I majorly disagree.

Euro 2008 was the first FIFA I've bought since 1999 (had every PES inbetween, 15 seasons of Master League every year etc) and I have to say, PES 2008 is amateur compared to it.

Tried to go back to it this week for the first time in ages and it's actually heartbreakingly poor.

PG, I majorly disagree :)

PES 2008 was garbage on consoles. No idea if PC version was any different.

So garbage the reviews loved it.

I loved it when it first came out! But then you begin to see all the problems (especially on next gen consoles) and after a couple months playing it I got bored.

PES 2008 was garbage on consoles. No idea if PC version was any different.

So garbage the reviews loved it.

I loved it when it first came out! But then you begin to see all the problems (especially on next gen consoles) and after a couple months playing it I got bored.

I'm still playing.

I can't stand the FIFA games albeit I just got the PC version of 09.

I also have the PS3 demo which I find a bit icky.

I'm playing the PES 09 demo, I like it, seems more fluid than FIFA.

I think the same, its fast and fluid football that ends up with some great goals :)

I am very impressed with the speed of the game as well as the improved passing and movement of players.

Roll on October 17th!

its too arcadey really don't like it.

I agree, I was actually coming on to post this but see you have beating me to it :)

This is the first time in about 3 or 4 maybe 5 years I will buy Fifa, because PES was much better but I feel this year its finally swung back to FIFA.