Goram quits Clyde

Poetry_In_Blue

Andy Goram has quit his role as goal keeper coach with immediate effect due to personal reasons.

CLYDE today parted company with goalkeeping coach Andy Goram with personal reasons cited.

The former Rangers and Scotland keeper was recruited by fellow Gers nine-in-a-row hero and Broadwood boss John Brown after he became the Clyde coach earlier this year.

Bomber said: "Andy has tendered his resignation with immediate effect due to personal reasons. I thank him for his contribution. The improvement in both our young keepers, Peter Cherrie and David Hutton, have been clear and I am sure they will go on to benefit immensely from his input.

"While we are all sad to see Andy go, everyone at Clyde wishes Andy the best for the future."

Andy Goram has quit his role as goal keeper coach with immediate effect due to personal reasons.

CLYDE today parted company with goalkeeping coach Andy Goram with personal reasons cited.

The former Rangers and Scotland keeper was recruited by fellow Gers nine-in-a-row hero and Broadwood boss John Brown after he became the Clyde coach earlier this year.

Bomber said: "Andy has tendered his resignation with immediate effect due to personal reasons. I thank him for his contribution. The improvement in both our young keepers, Peter Cherrie and David Hutton, have been clear and I am sure they will go on to benefit immensely from his input.

"While we are all sad to see Andy go, everyone at Clyde wishes Andy the best for the future."

:lol: He was never there,i was wondering how long it would be before peeps asked questions.

Once or twice a week at the most

:lol: He was never there,i was wondering how long it would be before peeps asked questions.

He has been at Clyde training the keeper for a while. He was also there on Saturday warming the keepers up before the QOS game and standing in the dugout helping Bomber and Gary Bolland ;)

He has been at Clyde training the keeper for a while. He was also there on Saturday warming the keepers up before the QOS game and standing in the dugout helping Bomber and Gary Bolland ;)

Not all the time mate,my mate plays for Clyde it was a once or twice a week thing,Clyde made it out it was full time

He should be brought into the goalkeeping staff at Rangers

We dont need bad influences around our players. Just because he was the best goalie ever does not mean he is the best coach/teacher. Best that we have positive influences in and around our club in my opinion (tu)

(tu) correct mate