Call of Duty 5: World at War

barkie

They SHOULD have stayed with the modern setting I think.

They have.

To clarify - it takes approx 2 years to get a COD out onto the shelves, so they contract out the franchise to 2 separate companies staggered a year appart - that way a new COD hits the shelf every year.

Because the existing WWII concept was very successful COD5 was put into production 2 years ago when the gamble that was COD4 was launched. Because COD4 has been such a success, the company that brought out COD4 has been tasked with COD6 and that will return to the Modern Warfare genre.

It remains to be seen what direction COD7 will take.

I hope I explained that well enough :)

(tu) Lets hope COD7 will be modern.

Not going to get COD5 yet.

They have.

To clarify - it takes approx 2 years to get a COD out onto the shelves, so they contract out the franchise to 2 separate companies staggered a year appart - that way a new COD hits the shelf every year.

Because the existing WWII concept was very successful COD5 was put into production 2 years ago when the gamble that was COD4 was launched. Because COD4 has been such a success, the company that brought out COD4 has been tasked with COD6 and that will return to the Modern Warfare genre.

do you not mean cod6?

They have.

do you not mean cod6?

No i ment COD7 :P

You said COD6 will be modern, and i said I HOPE COD7 continues the modern route..

:)

They have.

do you not mean cod6?

No i ment COD7 :P

You said COD6 will be modern, and i said I HOPE COD7 continues the modern route..

:)

thats what i get for not reading the whole thing