***The Official Rangers v Hamilton CIS Cup Thread***

Muff

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same team as the weekend, apart from Edu replacing Thomson.

-----------------McGregor----------------

Broadfoot---Bougherra---Weir---Papac

Davis-----Mendes------Edu-----Beasley

--------Boyd--------------Miller----------

I would like to see Aaron, Burke and Loy on the bench for this one, all 3 getting a run out if we get a decent lead by the hour mark. (tu)

Is that the team sheet? The official one?

No youngsters on the bench not even Aaron

In all honesty I think the majority would be more suprised if you said the entire bench was youngsters.

Walter's reluctance to play youngsters is seriously starting to get on my tits now. I can't begin to imagine how the players must feel.

Yes i know but not even aaron?

See my post earlier in this thread.

There is one chance that a player who is rated as one of Europe's top prospects is going to put up with not playing first team football while clowns like McCulloch, Dailly and Whittaker are waited on hand and foot....no chance!

Yes i know but not even aaron?

See my post earlier in this thread.

There is one chance that a player who is rated as one of Europe's top prospects is going to put up with not playing first team football while clowns like McCulloch, Dailly and Whittaker are waited on hand and foot....no chance!

I am truly baffeled. Aaron had a serious offer from Olympiakos' first team as well as us. Either Smith has told him that he wont be involved till he fully adjusts to the Scottish culture or he's not keeping to his promise of involving him with the first team. This "he hasnt impressed in the reserves" malarky isnt standing up for me. Ive seen every game he's played him and he certainly hasn't been bad, he should have had some game time by now.

Also, why the hell is Miller on the bench? I know he isn't injured, but the management have admitted that he has a "niggle". It's foolish to involve him, especially when Loy is on fire for the reserves.