Thanks Burley

brooon29

I would like to thank George Burley for the whole Scotland and Boyd affair. I feel that we now have a striker who has an edge to his game. I also think this season his touch has improved as has his overall commitment outside the 18 yard box in holding up and bringing others into play. It is still not perfect but a striker on form and confident will always get goals and get the lucky breaks when they fall.

As for the Boyd/Miller partnership I think this is also getting better. The fotball has ben better to watch this season with two strikers and as has been said before, partnerships bring titles, McCoist and Hately done it for years for us and I think we have the potential here for another very fruitfull one

It is a GIRFUY to Burley.

Look what he is missing out on. Now he has to rely on strikers who miss from 3 yards.

Scotland are losing the ground they built when WS and AM were manager. Burley must go, and go soon.

It's working out well. Boyd has something to prove now :)

If he had his attitude 3 years ago, he'd have 20+ caps and 10+ goals for Scotland

I hope he continues to improve, continues to perform and continues to put the ball in the back of the net

Its all in his hands, this is his 3rd or 4th chance, he simply has to take it

Boyd does not strike me to be the type of guy who learns from previous mistakes or history I only wished he did, but at least he`s scoring goals and the fans are off his case. I hope Boyd goes from strenght to strenght and becomes a truely Rangers great

Boyd is only about 40 goals off to be crowned the SPL's greatest ever scorer, stealing the thorny crown from the head of Larsson. To think there is any argument about Boyd's ability is bizarre. Burley want's more, SMith wants more I think Boyd could play for any other team in the UK, apart from the big 4 in the EPL. Imagine he went down to Villa and started banging them in for O'neill, we'd be fucking kicking ourselves for the rest of his career. I for 1 cant understand the debate about Boyd. Play him from the start you get goals, dont play him and St. Mirren beat us.

McCoist yesterday sounded pretty happy with Boyd's performance, stating that Boyd had put in a shift at training etc, etc.

In my opinion Boyd will be the greatest goalscorer the SPL will ever see, if we manage to keep a hold of him that is.

WATP !!

Play him from the start you get goals, dont play him and St. Mirren beat us.

.....or you crush Celtic and Hibs away.

I'm absolutely delighted in the improvement in Boyd's play in the last few weeks and at the moment he is an automatic choice for me, but if the ppl who were arguing that we should play him regardless feel that they have been proven correct they're wrong. All this has done is confirm what many of us have been saying all along - if Boyd got himself fit and put in a bit more effort he could be a tremendous asset to the club.

I'm absolutely delighted in the improvement in Boyd's play in the last few weeks and at the moment he is an automatic choice for me, but if the ppl who were arguing that we should play him regardless feel that they have been proven correct they're wrong. All this has done is confirm what many of us have been saying all along - if Boyd got himself fit and put in a bit more effort he could be a tremendous asset to the club.

Isn't the two trophies he won us last season a tremendous asset to the club?

Isn't the two trophies he won us last season a tremendous asset to the club?

good point , his goals were the difference in those games , some people think he has done nothing and we have won nothing since he came to rangers