F**K! Its Thompson NOT Brown!

JR

Collins will leave Hibs if this is true.

I don't think so. This is probably why he has been talking up all his young midfielders recently. He must have been told by Petrie that there would be an offer level they would not refuse. I'm just astonished that it seems to be us that have made the offer. :o

I don't think so. This is probably why he has been talking up all his young midfielders recently. He must have been told by Petrie that there would be an offer level they would not refuse. I'm just astonished that it seems to be us that have made the offer. :o

He doesnt need to talk up his young midfield, everyone knows they are superb (tu)

He doesnt need to talk up his young midfield, everyone knows they are superb (tu)

True enough. (tu)

Maybe we should just buy the lot of them.

True enough. (tu)

Maybe we should just buy the lot of them.

:lol:(tu)

well, big DJ is sure Thompson is signing

thompson had a big bust up with collins apparently and collins wants thompson gone

Probably a 3 way lover's tiff with Brown involved too.

Unliekly, Hibs need him for tomorrow night. Thomson can be covered