***The Official "Xbox 360 Experience" Thread***

BryanRfc

The clan and social photography/film watching stuff is superb. And it looks really really slick and fast.

The avatars are hateful though, in my opinion. Although I have managed to make a pretty sweet Hitler, much better than any of the 100 or so I have in my Mii Parade.

On the plus side, I will soon be able to play as Hitler in Bomberman Live!

So is just about all of the people on my friends list then :)

It's brilliant, if you have a Wii then everyone's Miis get silently transferred around between everyone's Wiis over the internet. So you end up with friend of a friend's mother's Miis and stuff. I'm not joking when I say I must have three dozen variations of Hitler on there. It's a Fourth Reich on my Wii.

Seeing everyone's Hitlers lined up along the friends part of NXE is amazing. I'll try and get a picture once everyone's had a chance to make them :lol:

:lol: sounds good it would be good if there was a way of earning new clothes and objects for the avatar like if you unlock an achievment you unlock some new items because gamerscore is a useless feature if there is nothing to do with it

Is this Microsofts take on Playstation Home, the "SHIT!! PLAYSTATION HAVE THAT AWESOME HOME THING COMING OUT, CRACK OUT SOME ANIMATORS AND MAKE A XBOX VERSION"

:harhar:

Just cant help yourself, can you?!

Nope. Its like a form of interconsole tourettes.. :craphead:

And its only because you know its true :harhar:

Is there an actual 3D world like Playstation Home? I can't find many :pics:

new-xbox-experience-community.jpg

PS made the thread official for ya ;)

Nice one mate :D

a wasnt for it when i first heard about it but its actually quite good and easy to use just getting the hang of where things are again

Who have you all based your avatar's on?

a wasnt for it when i first heard about it but its actually quite good and easy to use just getting the hang of where things are again

My little brothers is based on himself, I aint got a chance to go on it yet but aint too fussed <_<

My little brothers is based on himself, I aint got a chance to go on it yet but aint too fussed <_<

Quite a good selection of stuff to choose from pete docherty hats etc :craphead:

Quite a good selection of stuff to choose from pete docherty hats etc :craphead:

*creams pants* :craphead:

*creams pants* :craphead:

<_<

It's really quite funny to see MS/Sony basically shitting themselves and desperately coming up with ways to get people over from the Wii.

You'll think i'm biased (fair enough :craphead:) but i'd say Sony has done a better job of it as far as a virtual "you" is concerned.

The best thing about it is the MS 'avatars' are way shitter than the Wii ones. You can't even move the facial features about and scale them etc, so basically everyone you make looks like a sort of androgynous children's TV presenter.

The best thing about it is the MS 'avatars' are way shitter than the Wii ones. You can't even move the facial features about and scale them etc, so basically everyone you make looks like a sort of androgynous children's TV presenter.

:lol: PMSL, thats brilliant.

I just bought it to play games, whats the point in all the other shite that comes with it? Virtual parties, i mean come on who actually does that?

Anyhow the ability to load your games onto the hard drive is great and my xbox doesnt make a sound now, so great success on that front

Cross-game parties is something the hardcore have been crying out for for ages. It means you can get together with a bunch of friends and go from Bomberman, to Halo, to COD4, to Forza, to FIFA or whatever while all being in the same games etc. It's brilliant, I haven't actually tried it out yet though.