*** The Official PreMatch Analysis***

nvager

Hearts vs Rangers at Tynecastle, SPL Game #16, Saturday November 29, 2008. Kick-Off 12:30PM.

This is crucial and we go into the game lying second in the SPL four points behind Celtic. We have 36 points from 15 games compared to their 40 points and their goal difference of +24 is +1 better than ours (+23).

We cannot afford to slip up as Celtic have a home game vs ICT and are unlikely to drop any points.

The good news is that we are likely to have Bougherra and Papac back from injury. K Miller though will be a last minute decision and S Davis is likely to be missing as his mother passed away earlier today.

Walter again has choices, but the team needs a boost in form. What will be his lineup? I really cant tell. I do not want to see in any event Lafferty and Adam switching wings all day. We need real wingers. Real width. Novo or Beasley or even Aaron or Burke must be considered for a wide spot.

I also do not wish to see JCD up front as he gives so little and is always falling down. If Miller does not make it, I would play Lafferty or Novo up front with Boyd.

In defence Bougherra will/should come back to partner Weir. Fullbacks? Any two from Broadfoot, Whittaker and Papac will do as they are all of much the same standard.

My team then if Miller is fit would be: McGregor, Broadfoot/Whittaker, Bougherra, Weir, Papac, Novo, Mendes, Ferguson, Beasley, Miller/Lafferty, Boyd.

Walter will likely play at least one of Adam and McCulloch all the same. Edu should ceratinly be considered to replace B Ferguson well before the game ends.

It will be tough, but I believe we can win this game. My prediction is Hearts 1 - 3 Rangers. Scorers Boyd (2), Novo,

This will put pressure on Celtic who do not kick-off until 3:00 PM.