Letter to Sony

andyboy66

Dear Sony,

For the SIXTH year in a row, I have purchased the game entitled "Sony Playstation Champions League" for Season 2003-2004, Season 2004-2005, Season 2005-2006, Season 2006-2007, Season 2007-2008 and now Season 2008-2009.

However, every time I choose to play as Glasgow Celtic (and this happens in EVERY edition), I cannot seem to win an away fixture. I have tried loading in Dagenham & Redbridge as Champions of England, Neuchatel Xamax as Champions of Switzerland and the worst team I have seen on TV recently, who are called Aalborg, as Champions of Denmark and STILL I cannot seem to win against them.

Can you tell me if this is a fault in EACH edition of the game and can you please tell me if this will be rectified for future editions of the Champions League games, as this doesn't seem to be a problem with ANY other team in these six editions?

Yours sincerely,

James Molloy,

Grimoldy, Louth, Lincolnshire.

:mutley:

Dear Sony,

For the SIXTH year in a row, I have purchased the game entitled "Sony Playstation Champions League" for Season 2003-2004, Season 2004-2005, Season 2005-2006, Season 2006-2007, Season 2007-2008 and now Season 2008-2009.

However, every time I choose to play as Glasgow Celtic (and this happens in EVERY edition), I cannot seem to win an away fixture. I have tried loading in Dagenham & Redbridge as Champions of England, Neuchatel Xamax as Champions of Switzerland and the worst team I have seen on TV recently, who are called Aalborg, as Champions of Denmark and STILL I cannot seem to win against them.

Can you tell me if this is a fault in EACH edition of the game and can you please tell me if this will be rectified for future editions of the Champions League games, as this doesn't seem to be a problem with ANY other team in these six editions?

Yours sincerely,

James Molloy,

Grimoldy, Louth, Lincolnshire.

:mutley:

Very good.