Sir David takes the p1ss

cooper1989

We got Hibs' best player right under smelic's nose. Our interest in Hartley jacked up the price (ok, I rate hm and would've wanted him here). But Strapon is going to sit him on the bench. What a laugh.

And Broonaldinho comes here in the summer (for 2 mill) along with Gow for free.

Well done Walter and Sir Davie!

i don't think he will sit on the bench  <cr>

They aren't going drop Nakamura, he's always good for a goal at free kicks.

Graveson's wage means they've got to play him.

Lennon will keep his place as the holding midfielder.

McGayday is needed to add spice to the attack.

No place for Hartley. :lol:

He'll end up with Ally's old nickname, THE JUDGE. :lol:

Hartley signed with his heart and not his head. He's 30 and this could well be his final "big" contract opportunity..

Not well thought out, but then again if he didn't even return phone calls to WS then it's pointless. I won't hate him because he plays on the Scotland side, but I don't know if I won't snicker a bit when I see the lineups for the days match with him as a sub... again.

We got Hibs' best player right under smelic's nose. Our interest in Hartley jacked up the price (ok, I rate hm and would've wanted him here). But Strapon is going to sit him on the bench. What a laugh.

And Broonaldinho comes here in the summer (for 2 mill) along with Gow for free.

Well done Walter and Sir Davie!

what a clown you are for thinking such utter nonsense to pay 2.5 million for kevin thomson was well over the odds of what any other club would pay stop listening to the murray poodles in the media they are spinning shyte and its clowns like you that seem to believe them..t ..

btw Hartley would have been a fanatstic signing due to his box to box energy his free kick ability and it would have got right up the timmys nose...

what a clown you are for thinking such utter nonsense to pay 2.5 million for kevin thomson was well over the odds of what any other club would pay stop listening to the murray poodles in the media they are spinning shyte and its clowns like you that seem to believe them..t ..

btw Hartley would have been a fanatstic signing due to his box to box energy his free kick ability and it would have got right up the timmys nose...

I dont think he would have got up the timmys noses coz he wouldnt have tried against that lot

They aren't going drop Nakamura, he's always good for a goal at free kicks.

Graveson's wage means they've got to play him.

Lennon will keep his place as the holding midfielder.

McGayday is needed to add spice to the attack.

No place for Hartley. :lol:

He'll end up with Ally's old nickname, THE JUDGE. :lol:

Maybe, but I think Lennon will be gone in the summer.