TURNING THE CORNER

bearwhocares

You know how we have been debating that we have to turn the corner sometime.Well imo we have negotiated the first bend and are on course to complete the final curve.Recent performances and results suggest the team are finally showing some consistancy and belief in their own ability.I get the impression some of the team finally have awoken to the fact you don't get anything without 90 minutes of commitment and anything less won't do. Remember those grilling training sessions before the season started ?Well this is when the fruition of all that hard work will finally pay off with the heavy pitches and strains on the joints.This and their new found confidence coupled with the fact that the manager understands now what we need in the January window can only mean the future is bright and the future is Rangers FC. :D

Well said (tu)

The only way is up, Celtic were rattled/out played at the weekend and know we will never surrender. Lets just hope we can finish this year off with 3 strong wins

couldnt agree more ma man and a think we will do it without any trouble Aberdeen been consistent cos they have had no injuries and suspensions but wen they do they will fall away but the 2games away will be tough but with last 2 performances in the league then we can go up there and batter Aberdeen and Caley Thistle and no disrespect to St Mirren but we should hammer them at ibrox

Well said (tu)

The only way is up, Celtic were rattled/out played at the weekend and know we will never surrender. Lets just hope we can finish this year off with 3 strong wins

couldnt agree more ma man and a think we will do it without any trouble Aberdeen been consistent cos they have had no injuries and suspensions but wen they do they will fall away but the 2games away will be tough but with last 2 performances in the league then we can go up there and batter Aberdeen and Caley Thistle and no disrespect to St Mirren but we should hammer them at ibrox

Its gonig to be the tough, espic the next 2 games (tu)

Cant wait to see us wipe the smug smile of those green and white barstewards faces when we win at Celtic park

(tu)

Well said (tu)

i dont think we will hammer them,they are always right up for it and we will do well to get a draw.

Im reserving judgement at the moment on whether we have turned the corner.

Aberdeen will be right up for it and i wouldnt take the game lightly to be honest, because if we lose then its back to sqaure one.

We need another 5 very good players before i think we can even challenge septic next season. Lets face it, we have a weak squad.

I think the tables are strating to turn and I think alot of it is down to changing back to a formation which the players are comfortable with. Despite being 16 points behind Celtic I am happy with the overall picture. We have hammered Hibs and Kilmarnock recently, who are two of the SPL's better sides this season and on another day we would have hammered Celtic too. We have a young side who are starting to prove that they have the battling qualities we have all wanted them to have for so long. We are doing well in Europe and showed that if we can find consistancy then we are just as good as Celtic who are meant to be so much better than we are and have spent far more transfer wise than us this season. If you consider that we have Boyd and Burke to come back into the side also I think it is beginning to turn good for us.

For me the biggest plus at the mo is the apparent fitness of the side, to continue at the pace we did to the final whistle on Sunday, 1-0 down on a ploughed field of a pitch was incredible.

We were pushing forward while the tims were struggling to keep up with us, i only wish the game couldve went on for another 10 mins!

Perhaps the gruelling training sessions are finally paying off, coupled with a confident side playing in a formation that suits them.

Quiet optimism for the future from me

For me the biggest plus at the mo is the apparent fitness of the side, to continue at the pace we did to the final whistle on Sunday, 1-0 down on a ploughed field of a pitch was incredible.

We were pushing forward while the tims were struggling to keep up with us, i only wish the game couldve went on for another 10 mins!

Perhaps the cruelling training sessions are finally paying off, coupled with a confident side playing in a formation that suits them.

Quiet optimism for the future from me

Good point Jockney. Le Guen did say that it would need 3 months before everything started to kick into place. We didn't look like the team who had a game on Thursday night either.

I think that as long as PLG continues with the 4-4-2 formation then Rangers will continue to improve, once he starts to mess around with the formation during the SPL matches we seem to play worse, even though it is good for European matches it doesn't suit the Scottish game.