Season ticket ( smartcard )

Spence

i arrived at ibrox on satarday , tried too get into the game with my smartcard but the light nearther went green or red...so i tried another turnstile and it didnt work again.

does anybody know what the problem is or who too contact to get a new smartcard ??

thanks

i arrived at ibrox on satarday , tried too get into the game with my smartcard but the light nearther went green or red...so i tried another turnstile and it didnt work again.

does anybody know what the problem is or who too contact to get a new smartcard ??

thanks

If it's genuinley faulty then take it into the ticket office (phone up first) and they will issue you with a new one.

thanks

Happened to me once turns out they were sending out a new card anyway so i got it in time for the next match contact the ticket office.

just tried phoning mate , it doesnt say anything about help... just about match day tickets ,season tickets ect.

do you know what option ive too go ?

You might have left it too late to speak to someone today, I think they go home at 4.

But if you phone tommorow, there should be an option to put you through to an advisor.

Be prepared for a long wait, though. They like to put people on hold while they sit round a screen playing Solatire and watching wacky email clips of small dogs on skateboards etc.

just tried phoning mate , it doesnt say anything about help... just about match day tickets ,season tickets ect.

doesnt matter i got a hold of somebody at the ticket office.

no help atall from the man but aw well :craphead:

You might have left it too late to speak to someone today, I think they go home at 4.

But if you phone tommorow, there should be an option to put you through to an advisor.

Be prepared for a long wait, though. They like to put people on hold while they sit round a screen playing Solatire and watching wacky email clips of small dogs on skateboards etc.

:lol: yea i can imagine your right there JG!

yes i know whilst it's costing something like 60p a minute

i phoned up and he said on the computer it seemed the card was ok and didnt have a problem. i had to lie abit and say i missed the hamilton game but i sneaked in with a mate :craphead: hopefully it will be working again against hibs cause i cannot be arsed waiting in the ticket office que

I dont even take my card out of the wallet, just hold it up any old way and it scans fine.

perfect for when your steeming out your brains!!! :beer1:

Iv held it up "any old way" before, and all it got me was a red light...:( And my mate was standing on the other side of the turnstyle giving me the fingers and laughing... just to make it worse :craphead: