Mendes card has been changed ?

BLUEDIGNITY

The ref wouldn't have reported the yellow card to the SPL, that's why it can be changed. It won't get included in the match report.

Am only gaun by what McCoist told me so it probably disnae amount tae a hill of beans ! The barrack room lawyers will on here will decide anyways ! ;):sherlock:

The ref wouldn't have reported the yellow card to the SPL, that's why it can be changed. It won't get included in the match report.

Am only gaun by what McCoist told me so it probably disnae amount tae a hill of beans ! The barrack room lawyers will on here will decide anyways ! ;):sherlock:

Ahem.......if you're THAT well in wi' McCoist, did he happen to tell you when him, Smith and McDowall are leaving? <_<

Yours in hope, wi' no offence intended, like....

Once A Ranger...

Ahem.......if you're THAT well in wi' McCoist, did he happen to tell you when him, Smith and McDowall are leaving? <_<

Yours in hope, wi' no offence intended, like....

Once A Ranger...

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Just put that in to wind one or two up, ;) Next time I see him I'll ask about said two, what about McCoist ? :sherlock: