Judges Scored It

116-112 (Valuev)

115 - 114 (Valuev)

Even (Tie)

Espn Scored it 118 - 110 (Holyfeild)

Yahoo Sports 116 - 112 (Holyfeild)

Integrated sports 116 - 112 (Holyfeild)

Hbo 115 - 113 (Holyfeild)

I cant get the hole fight for you but i got the best bits http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WE5ivvcBfh8

I'm not sure all those top american boxing websites can get it wrong and if your thinking it just because Holyfeild is american BBC Radio 5 Live Repot had the fight 116 - 112 also

What did u expect in a continental europe boxing ring? Sven Ottke was the master of the dodgy decision!!! Zsolt Erdei is trying his best tho 2 steal his crown!!! The judges in these countries are just downright corrupt!!!

I had it to Valuev by a round - Holyfield ran for 12 rounds, throwing barely one combination each round. Valuev was awful, but was at least coming forward and he threw enough jabe to steal enough rounds to make it a close fight.

Quite frankly, David haye would take both them out

• 2 weeks later...
The World Boxing Association (WBA) is to investigate Nikolay Valuev's victory over Evander Holyfield on 20 December.

The Russian retained his heavyweight crown with a majority points decision over the veteran American, although the result was questioned at the time.

"The Championship Committee have ordered a panel of judges to review the tape of the fight between Valuev and Holyfield," said a WBA statement.

Holyfield, 46, was bidding to become the oldest ever heavyweight champion.

He was also hoping to become the first five-time heavyweight champion, but was beaten in Zurich, Switzerland.

Two judges had the fight 116-112 and 115-114 with the other scoring it even.

"I saw it the other way from the judges but I'm not disappointed by my performance," Holyfield said after the fight.

Holyfield said he would consider his future in the sport after the defeat.

The WBA has given no specific date for a decision on their investigation only saying it will be made in "the following weeks".

Story from BBC SPORT:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/sport1/hi...ing/7804417.stm