I still think this whole thing has been spurred by . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

. . . the guy who was on Real Radio last week and sung it over the radio. How paranoid are they but ? This has definitely raised the crossbar on paranoia when they have got their pr to act on this ! :sherlock:

Good, good, lets exploit it to the hilt. :pipe:

. . . the guy who was on Real Radio last week and sung it over the radio. How paranoid are they but ? This has definitely raised the crossbar on paranoia when they have got their pr to act on this ! :sherlock:

Good, good, lets exploit it to the hilt. :pipe:

Lets exploit it, lets sing it in fact it's a pity Cliff hisnae got it out as his Christmas single, cert straight to No 1 ! :sherlock:

Dont you think SDM should be coming out with all guns blazing about this?

Let me expand. In response to UEFA preassure at possibly being expelled from the CL, he (rightly or wrongly) stopped STB being played over the tannoi, and again rightly or wrongly, banned TBB. You could to a degree understand his actions.

Then there was the furure over The Famine Song. He put up a bit of a stance saying that there were surely worse examples of bigotry to be tackled & brought CFC to task over some other chants, before bowing to Police guidance and to avoid us being arrested, banned TFS at Ibrox. Once again, you could understand his reasons for doing so.

However, on this occaision, there is NO case to answer. There is NO real threat to anyone...club or fans alike. There is surely no court in the country that will hold any trial for someone singing the H.C! <cr>

If SDM keeps quiet over this sham then IMO he's as bad as the PC brigade! Although, I suppose by NOT saying anything, or taking no action he's condoning the singing of the Hokey Cokey!?!?!?

Anyone else agree?

Dont you think SDM should be coming out with all guns blazing about this?

Let me expand. In response to UEFA preassure at possibly being expelled from the CL, he (rightly or wrongly) stopped STB being played over the tannoi, and again rightly or wrongly, banned TBB. You could to a degree understand his actions.

Then there was the furure over The Famine Song. He put up a bit of a stance saying that there were surely worse examples of bigotry to be tackled & brought CFC to task over some other chants, before bowing to Police guidance and to avoid us being arrested, banned TFS at Ibrox. Once again, you could understand his reasons for doing so.

However, on this occaision, there is NO case to answer. There is NO real threat to anyone...club or fans alike. There is surely no court in the country that will hold any trial for someone singing the H.C! <cr>

If SDM keeps quiet over this sham then IMO he's as bad as the PC brigade! Although, I suppose by NOT saying anything, or taking no action he's condoning the singing of the Hokey Cokey!?!?!?

Anyone else agree?

It's because the Rangers hierarchy gave into TBB thats this is all happening, they are chancing their arm at every song and trying and in some cases like this to make a pure cnut of us. :sherlock:

Maybe I,m clutching at straws, but I,ve begun to wonder if SDM isn,t playing a very clever game here.

By (apparently) caving into Celtics every demand he has lured them into a false sense of their own importance. The HC being the final straw that broke the camels back.

We have been shown publically to be trying to solve the sectarianism problem, while Celtic have continued digging themselves into a deeper hole. Everytime Reid, Lawell etc,. have opened their mouths to complain(again) about something Rangers have done, or have made disparaging remarks about us, they are being made to look even more desparate.

As some have pointed out here, HC could be the saviour of us if we play our cards carefully.

Am I clutching at straws, or does anyone else see this as well?

Maybe I,m clutching at straws, but I,ve begun to wonder if SDM isn,t playing a very clever game here.

By (apparently) caving into Celtics every demand he has lured them into a false sense of their own importance. The HC being the final straw that broke the camels back.

We have been shown publically to be trying to solve the sectarianism problem, while Celtic have continued digging themselves into a deeper hole. Everytime Reid, Lawell etc,. have opened their mouths to complain(again) about something Rangers have done, or have made disparaging remarks about us, they are being made to look even more desparate.

As some have pointed out here, HC could be the saviour of us if we play our cards carefully.

Am I clutching at straws, or does anyone else see this as well?

Not sure I see where the HC would have fitted in to his 'plan' anywhere, as until Sunday night....Rangers fans had NO intention of doing it!

BC, i think the HC has come along at the right time. SDM is very clever and will play his next move when it suits him not when its expected, this way people listen when he speaks. It has become pantomime every time a spokesman or defender of Celtic or the Catholic faith speak, this latest headline by a person from apartheid schooling makes them look very silly.

I have an ethos i use in management, let the trouble maker away with the little things because eventually they let themselves down big time, then strike. This has the same hallmarks, they will push too far then lose all credibility then we should strike.

I have never been more comfortable with the way SDM and Rangers are handling this situation, we should take lead from this and strike when the chance arises.