Celtc to swoop for Pennant

Craigy

Liverpool agreed a fee with Real Madrid for him but he wanted £60k a week and Real were 'only' offering £30k so he rejected it doh he's now likely to go on loan to Wigan or Stoke. It's in the Daily Mail I think.

Guest johngers
Maybe they just want to be able to finish the season with a "pennant"? This way they would be guaranteed to still have one when we take the league lol

:mutley:

Stick to ironing luv.

The deal to take Pennant to Madrid is still in talks, i understand.

As far as raw, unadultarated talent goes, you won't find a player that suits the tag more than Pennant. The fact that Wenger paid £2M for him when he was 15 says it all.

A signing that i wouldn't object to, Pennant is a player who i've always rated. Even though we won't sort him out (Wenger and Benitez have failed at doing so in the past), he could definitely be an asset for Real Madrid.

does pennent play in the same position as palanca because what ive seen of palanca in el classico he seems a decent wee player and why would madrid needlessly spend money on a talent they allready have

Palanca is still a Castilla player, and a very average Castilla player at that. I'm of the opinion that he'll never make it at Madrid.