Your formation with current players

Rab74RFC

If you were to field the 11 players, who would you pick and why.

Alexander - McGregors form isn't great at the moment and Alexander was excellent last season when McGregor was injured.

Broadfoot - He ain't no Alan Hutton although when Broadfoot played at right back, he did get forward in support of Davis down the right and overlapped quite a few times to set up chances.

Bougherra - Our best defender at the moment, his pace is crucial at times.

Weir - Not the best but he reads the game well and is one of our better defenders.

Papac - Not as good as last season, although going forward he looks more and more confident.

Beasley - People see Beasley as too inconsistent, although he has never had a good run in the team. He plays one game and looks a bit shaky then gets dropped.

Davis - The man is different class compared to most of the players around him.

Mendes - Nuff said.

Aaron - People might say he's too young although when he came on for us v Hamilton he set up Nacho with an excellent cross. He gives us natural width and can deliver a good cross.

Boyd - Natural goalscorer and the team should be built around him.

Miller - perfect partner for boyd.

Team:

Alexander

Broadfoot Bougherra Weir Papac

Aaron Mendes Davis Beasley

Miller Boyd

Mendes and Davis would control the game and Beasley and Aaron would offer us natural width and pace down the wings. Bougherra is more than capable of mopping up whatever comes his way.

If you were to field the 11 players, who would you pick and why.

Alexander - McGregors form isn't great at the moment and Alexander was excellent last season when McGregor was injured.

Broadfoot - He ain't no Alan Hutton although when Broadfoot played at right back, he did get forward in support of Davis down the right and overlapped quite a few times to set up chances.

Bougherra - Our best defender at the moment, his pace is crucial at times.

Weir - Not the best but he reads the game well and is one of our better defenders.

Papac - Not as good as last season, although going forward he looks more and more confident.

Beasley - People see Beasley as too inconsistent, although he has never had a good run in the team. He plays one game and looks a bit shaky then gets dropped.

Davis - The man is different class compared to most of the players around him.

Mendes - Nuff said.

Aaron - People might say he's too young although when he came on for us v Hamilton he set up Nacho with an excellent cross. He gives us natural width and can deliver a good cross.

Boyd - Natural goalscorer and the team should be built around him.

Miller - perfect partner for boyd.

Team:

Alexander

Broadfoot Bougherra Weir Papac

Aaron Mendes Davis Novo

Miller Boyd

Mendes and Davis would control the game and Beasley and Aaron would offer us natural width and pace down the wings. Bougherra is more than capable of mopping up whatever comes his way.

Radical change........

----------------------------Alexander-------------------------

McMillan------------------Bougherra-------------------Papac

Edu--------------Davis------------Mendes------------Aaron

----------------------------Fleck-------------------------------

-----------------Novo------Boyd or Lafferty or Velicka------

:mcgregor:

:whittaker::bougherra::weir::papac:

:edu:

:davis::mendes:

:aaron:

:boyd::miller:

i like that team but personally i would play broadfoot before whittaker. Not that i think hes a great player but whittaker has been shocking the past few games and we were doing better with broadfoot at rb.

well i dont know who should play coz we never get a chance to see anyone other than the normal pish. but i would drop

broadfoot

weir

whittaker

ferguson

adam

from the line up that faced celtic

Well Barry is not too popular!

I feel that McGregor is lacking confidence just now so I would play Alexander. McGregor can return after a while when he is fit and has better confidence.

McMillan _ I really have not seen, but must be as good as Whittaker.

I would try:

Alexander, McMillan, Bougherra, New CH, Papac, Edu/Thomson, Davis, Mendes, Aaron, Lafferty and Boyd.

Lafferty played UP FRONT. He has` movement and more goals in him than Miller.

I don't have complete faith in any of our wingers, and I don't think there are enough decent wingers out there these days for us to get a good one on our budget.....and to be be honest I don't think you need wingers to play effective football if you have two players up top who can hold up the ball and/or offer good movement. Like the last game at Parkhead where we had Adam and Davis in the wide areas again, but the difference was we had a more effective strike pair with Cousin partnering Miller.

___________________________McGregor

Broadfoot__________Bougherra___________Weir__________Papac

_______________Davis_______Ferguson_____Mendes

____________________________Fleck

_______________Miller_____________________Lafferty

I think that system would give Fleck the freedom that would get the best out of him. If not, and we stick with 4-4-2, then I'd have him on the left and Davis right side.

:alexander:

:broadfoot: :bougherra: :papac:

:hemdani:

:davis: :mendes: :edu: :aaron:

:velicka: :lafferty:

Alexander because he should never have been dropped,good keeper and better than what we have

broadfoot because we have fuck all else and he is the best of what we have there

bougherra because hes a decent centre half

papac because he is a good player for us

hemdani because he was good when he used to play

davis is good

mendes is good

edu needs a chance

aaron looks good needs a chance

same for the strikers