Fields v Famine

Rab74RFC

This guy has guts. I just hope some others speak out and back him up. Time the tide was turning.

nobody else will, Can you really see SDM standing up for this fella?

about time someone spoke out about it. I wonder will this vile rascist song reach the european parliament though.... i highly doubt it. Its " ok" to be anti british, its only when you are anti irish that you are branded a rascist :craphead:

This guy has guts. I just hope some others speak out and back him up. Time the tide was turning.

That's being too optomistic. But hopefully there are some people who can show the same courage as he has.

That's being too optomistic. But hopefully there are some people who can show the same courage as he has.

even if they do it will not make any kind of publicity like if it was us, tbh im shocked that the sun have giving it a page. This will be the last heard of it..........sweep sweep indeed.

WELL DONE THAT MAN GREAT TO SEE SOME ONE SPEAK OUT AGAINST

THE ANTI BRITISH BILE WE HAVE TO LISTEN TO AND NOTHING IS SAID

FCUK THEM ALL.

AS THEY SAY WE SHALL OVER COME

W.A.T.P :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

Attack on The Reverend from that old ira hag activist anna smith in the sunday mirror and she defends fields of hate. Complaints must be sent on this subject to the old houlets editor ! :sherlock:

The Rev. has been recieving abusive e mails to is university e mail address. He has given them reasoned replies explaining why he thinks what he thinks but he is still recieving abuse.

Attack on The Reverend from that old ira hag activist anna smith in the sunday mirror and she defends fields of hate. Complaints must be sent on this subject to the old houlets editor ! :sherlock:

The Rev. has been recieving abusive e mails to is university e mail address. He has given them reasoned replies explaining why he thinks what he thinks but he is still recieving abuse.

Got any of the email addresses so we reciprocate ? :sherlock: