Lee in the hot seat on the Gers website!

Boab

Call me crazy, but this is really just a 'slag off Lee McCulloch' thread isn't it.

tbh these q&a's are a load of suck up nonsense.

So it was surprising to see DMB admit quite seriously that Barry is untouchable at Ibrox.

Maybe that's why DMB hasn't featured much this season...

I missed than one Danny - can you elaborate ?

A past q&a with Beasley, must have been September or so, before Ferguson returned.

He was asked about team selection, and said no one is guaranteed a place, except Barry, because everyone knows Barry's guaranteed a place.

He did laugh a bit as he said it, but it was pretty plain that he was being sincere.

That is the link. Right at the end at 9 minutes.

How does it feel to be one of the few players in the modern game who has the natural talent that allows you to operate effectively in every position on a football pitch?

Very droll :pipe:

Call me crazy, but this is really just a 'slag off Lee McCulloch' thread isn't it.

tbh these q&a's are a load of suck up nonsense.

So it was surprising to see DMB admit quite seriously that Barry is untouchable at Ibrox.

Maybe that's why DMB hasn't featured much this season...

I missed than one Danny - can you elaborate ?

A past q&a with Beasley, must have been September or so, before Ferguson returned.

He was asked about team selection, and said no one is guaranteed a place, except Barry, because everyone knows Barry's guaranteed a place.

He did laugh a bit as he said it, but it was pretty plain that he was being sincere.

That is the link. Right at the end at 9 minutes.

(tu)