Mr. Struth

minstral

i wonder what he would say about the state our club is in at the moment. i think he would say that generations of rangers fans have put so much into this club to allow a owner who has lost the heart for our club to dismantle everything that has made us known all over the world.

to see that we have turned into a selling club would break his heart and people who run our club accept 2nd best.

he would tell us that the club is slowly dying and the heart has gone out of the club, and would say that murray has done more damage to our club than anyone.

he would also say that murray treats us as customers and not supporters.

then he would say that we have gone from the biggest club in Britain to the 2nd best club in glasgow.

he would end by saying he hopes we could get real rangers men with money and a love for our club to come in and save us and put us back where we belong, which is the biggest club in the world.

(tu)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i reckon willie allison/ the new eara would interest you its history with pics to 1964, sadly it finishes full of hope for the future not knowing it would be 10 years till we got back on top.

(tu) Cheers mate i'll have a look into that!