5 Star Stadium?

Guest Daniel-CFC

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but those pictures dont show anything of Ibrox itself, just the parts around it which its common knowledge arent that great. Ibrox is a 5 star stadium due to its state of the art facilities INSIDE the stadium...which..conveniently, those pictures dont show. thats not fooling anyone, and quite a sad way to try and get one over on us, and having a go at the stadium is the wrong choice ...

lol..jesus..

it isnt, thats the point. your having a go at a 5 star stadiums by posting pointless pictures about the surrounding area when CP is probobly worse in that respect. Ibrox is a 5 star stadium due to the quality of the stadium itself. You being a celtic fan obviously feel that CP is better..obviously..but facts are facts, and those daft pictures prove nothing and is pretty sad

Guest greengrass

what a pigsty. :rolleyes: does suit the inhabitants all the same.. :lol:

look at the clouds are even gathering above it. :pipeguy:

Mount Dhoom.

*ignores GG..*

Daniel , it is common knowledge like iv said before that BOTH Ibrox and CP look horrendous round about it, but does that really matter? The topic of this thread that you put was "5 Star Stadium?" , then you childishly posted pics of the surrounding area and not the stadium itself , which IS 5 Star rated. Like i said before...those pictures are fooling no one and it is just an embarassing way for you to try and get 1 up on us, when CP is a state all around it also.

Although this maybe slightly naive or simplistic but i'm surprised that both Rangers and Celtic are not more proactive in keep the surrounding areas looking tidy. Surely a joint venture with Local Councils or Community Councils/Groups to help clean up and keep the area clean would be more than worthwhile , especially if this increases the chances of a Euro final coming to either stadiums.

I thought Parkheid was 5 star??

If the bid is successful, Scotland will host the opening match and the final of the tournament, as well as three of the four groups, three quarter-finals and a semi-final. Ireland will host one of the four groups, as well as a quarter-final and a semi-final. The exact stadium details have yet to be confirmed but Glasgow's three UEFA five-star stadiums - Celtic FC's Celtic Park, Rangers FC's Ibrox stadium and Hampden Park - will be used as well as Edinburgh's Murrayfield stadium.

Anyway, Ibrox is a nicer stadium just hold's less. Was looking for the site which shows the comparisons of Ibrox to parkheid and Ibrox is a lot cleaner and more up-to-date, parkheid is a dump inside!

but those pictures dont show anything of Ibrox itself, just the parts around it which its common knowledge arent that great. Ibrox is a 5 star stadium due to its state of the art facilities INSIDE the stadium...which..conveniently, those pictures dont show. thats not fooling anyone, and quite a sad way to try and get one over on us, and having a go at the stadium is the wrong choice ...

lol..jesus..

Celtic Park IS a better stadium than the greyskull.

bollocks parkhead's a piggery

I thought Parkheid was 5 star??
If the bid is successful, Scotland will host the opening match and the final of the tournament, as well as three of the four groups, three quarter-finals and a semi-final. Ireland will host one of the four groups, as well as a quarter-final and a semi-final. The exact stadium details have yet to be confirmed but Glasgow's three UEFA five-star stadiums - Celtic FC's Celtic Park, Rangers FC's Ibrox stadium and Hampden Park - will be used as well as Edinburgh's Murrayfield stadium.

Anyway, Ibrox is a nicer stadium just hold's less. Was looking for the site which shows the comparisons of Ibrox to parkheid and Ibrox is a lot cleaner and more up-to-date, parkheid is a dump inside!

i dont really like ibrox as a stadium

it is pretty uneven. 3 levels in the main stand, 2 at each end behind the goals. incomplete corners where as celtic park is just one complete stadium where the two levels complete 3 stands

cappacity wise aswel celtic park is better than ibrox.

celtic park is a pile of shit remember the roof blew of a few years ago it is a cheap ground

T Daniel and the wee lap dog greengrass , a stadium is a reflection of a club and it's supporters , it should convey a sense of pride amongst it's supporters and reflect on the clubs history and traditions would you not agree ????

I can see nothing but history and tradition throughout Ibrox , from the wood panelling , the marble staircase along with numerous portraits , a proper trophy room (i don't believe CP has "proper" trophy room) , various statues of past ibrox greats , tributes to players voted into the hall of fame by the supporters and other various bits and pieces which all contribute to a sense of history , where do you get that within the Tattie Bowl ?? i've been around the stadium via the front door and while it's modern and well lit , however ,it conveys no history , it's cold , it could be any club in the world and that is the real difference between the two stadiums , you are entitled to your opinion , however i'm trying to be as unbaised as possible having being shown around both stadiums , however Ibrox has more character for want of a better word.

Celtic Park could be the stadium of any other team in the world , it just doesn't scream out history or pride

(clap) (clap)