Paying for rangers.co.uk

BigAmo

Right guys, I've decided I miss listening to Rangers to much and LFO etc I can't watch while at work.

I'm this close to paying the money for matchlive, via the rangers web site. i can't find a proxy that works (it used to be inconsistent, now it's forgetaboutit) and it's driving me crazy.

Anyone with any ideas great, if not .. dollars to pounds is not good currently. Any of you lot run a proxy server :begplead:

%##%#^%!

edit: wrong board. Sorry, move if ya like. the above sticky is closed and I never left this before posting.

Unfortunately we can't do that anymore, and haven't been able to for awhile. Matches are broadcast to UK residents only. Clyde2 was the last place that would broadcast outside the UK and they closed that Nov 2006. LFO works but not work acceptable (in my office anyway).

So irritating and frustrating.

Like your signature i hate those smelly wee rodents

youre interesting. I like you.

I'm touched mate thanks

By the way i think this is the link for the Rangers games from their site. Here you go its FREE

mms://a924.l609521699.c6095.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/924/6095/319274370/reflector:21699

I use rangers Live for my coverage of the games. I am in the US. Its convenient - piped to my laptop at home every weekend. at $9:50 per game its cheap.

I use it as well to watch on my home PC. I'm in the US too - East coast.

yeah I hear you guys, but 10 bucks a game? rangers.co.uk is 24.99 pounds which is what, 40 bucks an entire year? you guys are paying for the visual i realize, i'm more able to listen than watch. at work, or at home, listening is what i prefer.

thanks for the help all, i'll try out the link suggested on sunday here's hoping it works.

yeah I hear you guys, but 10 bucks a game? rangers.co.uk is 24.99 pounds which is what, 40 bucks an entire year? you guys are paying for the visual i realize, i'm more able to listen than watch. at work, or at home, listening is what i prefer.

thanks for the help all, i'll try out the link suggested on sunday here's hoping it works.

Well $9.50 is less than 5 pounds sterling. If I was to go to Ibrox it would cost me 24 pounds or so PLUS transport costs. Here I am at HOME seeing it LIVE for a fiver more or less. Is that not good value?

I think so.