***** Player Rater - Rangers 2 @ St. Johnstone 0 *****

Canadaready

They were all pish bar McGregor and Naismith(and at times, he was poor - 1st game back and it was good to see him). Weir, Papac, Ferguson, Miller and Boyd were shockingly bad. Mendes, Davis, Broadfoot and Bougherra weren't much better.

McGregor was my MOTM followed Naismith, by some distance.

I think I called it as McGregor - Boogie - Naismith

I thought Boogie did well, and at least tried to make things happen in an attacking sense. Weir and Papac were woeful. Davis, Broadfoot and Ferguson annonymous, whilst Mendes looked lost but did try some nice passes. We need someone in beside him to do the spade work.

Miller was dreadful, Boyd didn't have much of a game but did have involvement in both goals.

What was his contibution to the second goal???? <cr>

They were all pish bar McGregor and Naismith(and at times, he was poor - 1st game back and it was good to see him). Weir, Papac, Ferguson, Miller and Boyd were shockingly bad. Mendes, Davis, Broadfoot and Bougherra weren't much better.

McGregor was my MOTM followed Naismith, by some distance.

I think I called it as McGregor - Boogie - Naismith

I thought Boogie did well, and at least tried to make things happen in an attacking sense. Weir and Papac were woeful. Davis, Broadfoot and Ferguson annonymous, whilst Mendes looked lost but did try some nice passes. We need someone in beside him to do the spade work.

Miller was dreadful, Boyd didn't have much of a game but did have involvement in both goals.

What was his contibution to the second goal???? <cr>

Wasn't it a flick on from him to Davis?

Mendes higher than Davis and Broadfoot?

I think sometimes these ratings are not based on performance but just on who people like in the team.

Absolutely! It's more like a who's your favorite player poll. doh

It is a problem for sure.

People blindly vote for Mendes, it is obvious.

Mendes higher than Davis and Broadfoot?

I think sometimes these ratings are not based on performance but just on who people like in the team.

Absolutely! It's more like a who's your favorite player poll. doh

It is a problem for sure.

People blindly vote for Mendes, it is obvious.

So what score did you give to Ferguson?