Nothing about them

Swagger

this current side has absolutely nothing about them. They should probably have been 3 down at Caley in the first half and struggled badly to break down St Johnstone last night. The most worrying thing is they might be able to scrape second place this season but with Celtic looking at a huge deal with Nike along with almost certain Champions league money next season they could dominate scottish football for years to come. Rangers desperately need two decent attacking full backs a centre half a replacement for Ferguson and a couple of decent wide players but we all know there is no chance of this happening. Celtics finances will go from strength to strength because although they are no world beaters themselves they know they probably dont have to spend to stay ahead of Rangers

The Celtic deal has been over-exagerated. It is replacing the deal that they are already on and is only worth £3M more than what they are currently on. Do not look at it as an extra £25M they are getting. Our deal is up soon so I would expect a similar deal there.

The team may be rotten, but we are on Celtics tails, we didnt get beat 3-0 last night, we won 2-0 despite playing poorly. You dont get that if your team has nothing about them.

I wouldnt reach for the razor blades quite yet! :rangers:

The Celtic deal has been over-exagerated. It is replacing the deal that they are already on and is only worth £3M more than what they are currently on. Do not look at it as an extra £25M they are getting. Our deal is up soon so I would expect a similar deal there.

The team may be rotten, but we are on Celtics tails, we didnt get beat 3-0 last night, we won 2-0 despite playing poorly. You dont get that if your team has nothing about them.

(tu)

:locked:

But how bad was ferguson last night? seen him shouting at papac a couple of times (although they were merited) yet he was caught ball watching on numerous occasions, i just hope the Real Bazza comes back soon. :unionflag:

But how bad was ferguson last night? seen him shouting at papac a couple of times (although they were merited) yet he was caught ball watching on numerous occasions, i just hope the Real Bazza comes back soon. :unionflag:

The 'real bazza' was last seen in a rangers shirt before he went to blackburn. Unless you have a time machine, we arent ever gonna see him again.

I'd personally be satisfied with a 'competent bazza' but even that looks unlikely.

The 'real bazza' was last seen in a rangers shirt before he went to blackburn. Unless you have a time machine, we arent ever gonna see him again.

I'd personally be satisfied with a 'competent bazza' but even that looks unlikely.

bit harsh, he did show glimpses last season that the old bazza is in there somewhere, but alas no show this season so far i feel that he should be benched seems to relaxed when on the pitch not his usual moany whinging self, time for davis in the middle and an actual WIDE player to play on the wing.