Rangers before ego.

D'Artagnan

Well you should complain to the RSA then as they have an AGM as well as regular meetings with him. I suppose its his fault that the RSA dont tell all their members as well

And so who goes to these meetings from the RSA ? Who decides the agenda ? Are minutes of the meetings circulated ?

Their AGM is certainly minuted, documented and distributed, not least through the media.

Why dont you ask them yourself ? Instead of making your mind up on the basis of one groups "dissident" campaign, why not investigate and write a counter piece on it.

This isnt meant as having a pop at you by the way because i enjoy reading your articles, i just feel that far too many online fans fall into the "have a pop at SDM" category, some of which based on foundations with zilcho truth. (tu)

The problem is YN that the campaign has prouced a number of points which have substance and truth rather than "zilcho truth"

Ita a bit of a case of dont shoot the messenger. I note however...even on here...certain people have fallen into the pro/anti Murray camps and are arguing the toss.

We HAVE to move on from that and address the problems which are afflicting our club, not end up letting our pro or anti Murray feelings get in the way of tackling our clubs problems.

Thats why I am surprised as I said in the opening post with his response. Edgar made it crystal clear that this campaign was not about calling for the removal of the chairman...yer David Murray has acted as if it is.

All the while the problems which are crippling our club continue whilst egos battle it out with each other. The only winners in such a battle will be Celtic who will profit from the ongoing shambles at our club.