The silence from Bain is deafening once again

Tontospal

Whenever there are big issues to be dealt with the man who has made millions from the club is nowhere to be seen.

Bain appears to be CEO only in title and salary and I wouldn't be surprised if he is told when to speak and what to say.

I wouldn't mind so much but he has become a millionaire during his time at Rangers despite the period being amongst the worst in our history for success or quality on the field.

He must have some tasty photos of Murray - Perhaps we should start a thread to get people's ideas on what they are.

Whenever there are big issues to be dealt with the man who has made millions from the club is nowhere to be seen.

Bain appears to be CEO only in title and salary and I wouldn't be surprised if he is told when to speak and what to say.

I wouldn't mind so much but he has become a millionaire during his time at Rangers despite the period being amongst the worst in our history for success or quality on the field.

He must have some tasty photos of Murray - Perhaps we should start a thread to get people's ideas on what they are.

I fail to see what this guy will be paid for this term. There's not going to be any transfers in to negotiate, and we seem to just let players leave for free!

This is the man who bids the money for the players and arranges the contract negotiations?

Why is he not getting it in the neck as much as Smith and Murray?

To me, it seems he is useless at his job in terms of trying to get the best deal for Rangers as a club when it comes to buying and selling.

When was the last time we made some good money off of somone with 1 year or less left on a contract??

I think he is told give player X a 2 or 3 or 5 year contract. Then he lets the player's agent beat him up, unless the player is not a big favourite.

How did Adam get a 5 yr contract? Who was HIS agent - Walter?

So valid it had to be said twice ?