***Live Football Thread***

sneddon

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PSG 2-0 up already.

Hoarau with his 14th league goal of the season.

15th now.

PSG winning 3-1.

I think he's quality. One of my favourite strikers this season and all for a fee under £1m.

Less than Velicka :anguish:

Makes you wonder what the fuck our club is all about at times. Hoarau is now the joint top scorer in Ligue 1 with Gignac, a player who is getting a lot of praise this season.

How much did Gignac cost Toulouse? Around £2M? Hoarau was about 500k?

Both of them will probably be sold for around £10M a piece. It kills me that we don't get involved in deals like this.

Ironic that Hodgson tried to convince the Fulham board to sign him Hoarau before he went to PSG, only for them to knock him back. Fulham are really struggling up front.

Well if Elmander went for £10m then I reckon both Hoarau and Gignac will go for something near that, if not more?

Easily.

Especially when you consider that they're now pretty much certainties to be involved with the national squad. Gomis has totally lost it and they're both better than Piquionne, Cisse and at a push, Sinama-Pongolle.

I have hardly seen Baftimbi Gomis this season, has he been poor?

Without meaning to stick the boot into the boy, he's been a waste of space for them this season.

He's totally lost it since his awful time at the Euro's. He isn't even in consideration for the national side anymore.

I have hardly seen Baftimbi Gomis this season, has he been poor?

Without meaning to stick the boot into the boy, he's been a waste of space for them this season.

He's totally lost it since his awful time at the Euro's. He isn't even in consideration for the national side anymore.

In Europe for St-Étienne he's been good, think it's just time for him to move to a different club.

I really wish we had signed Petter Hansson, since joining Rennes on a bosman he's been a rock.

Tell me more, mate. Fee etc? Always did like Hansson at Heerenveen. Bloody ugly fucker, but an old school, no nonsense centre half. He was one of the best kept secrets in football until recently.

We were linked with him at the end of Advocaat's tenure, IIRC.

I really wish we had signed Petter Hansson, since joining Rennes on a bosman he's been a rock.

Tell me more, mate. Fee etc? Always did like Hansson at Heerenveen. Bloody ugly fucker, but an old school, no nonsense centre half. He was one of the best kept secrets in football until recently.

We were linked with him at the end of Advocaat's tenure, IIRC.

Was it not at the beginning of Smith's 2nd stint, when he was desperate for CB cover?

And he is a proper ugly bastard, but it brings the Tomas Ujfalusi effect of scaring the shit out of people from simple visual contact.

His contract at Heerenveen was up in the summer of 2007. I can't remember if we were linked with him but I mentioned him as a potential bosman signing early in 2007 - he signed for Rennes and the rest is history but he's been a top class signing for them.

Found it:

Swedish defender Petter Hansson has admitted he would be interested in a move to Rangers.

Rangers are reported to be tracking the Heerenveen ace who is available on a free transfer at the end of the season.

Hansson looks set to leave Heerenveen and a number of clubs from France and Italy are believed to be monitoring his situation.

The 30-year-old is aware of the interest and admits he would consider a move to Rangers if they came calling.

http://www.skysports.com/football/player/0..._181615,00.html

I'm sure we even watched him on a few occassions?

I'm sure we even watched him on a few occassions?

Well that must not be right. After all Ewan Chester is our scout.

Unless we played against him in Europe or a friendly then Petter Hansson is unknown of to Rangers