Today's Daily Record

kasabian101

was fortunate to be invited to hospitality and only the wife (invited also - i know what a waste !!) stopped me from informing WS i was a faceless internet supporter !!! - the wife likes her day out per season so didn't want to ruin it for her !!!

The internet is just another forum for fans to express their views in the same way as the pubs and clubs are.

As I said, he's not having a pop at everyone that uses internet forums in my view. To me, it was aimed at the minority who organise failed protests, produce reactionary banners, help run the incompetent RST and get all tongue tied when given the chance to meet club officials.

The majority that sit behind their keyboards to chew the fat, express their opinions......I don't think he'd have any problem with them whatsoever.

organise failed protests - the only protests I know about were guys on internet forums saying let's have a protest, I'm not aware of any particular group orgnising one other than the VB one at the BBC.

produce reactionary banners- depends which banners yoy mean. The Murray Must Go banner was done by a couple of 18 year old kids. If you're talking about the WDB banners today then you mean guys in the Blue Order, Club Deck Loyal, East Enclosure Loyal and some guys in the Copland.

help run the incompetent RST - in what way is the RST incompetent? Or is it just that you don't like us.

get all tongue tied when given the chance to meet club officials. - The Rangers Supporters Assembly were the ones at the meeting Walter referred to.

WTF is an 'internet fan'?

If I am one, was I still one today at The Stadium?

Was I a 'bus fan' on the bus?

Was I a 'pub fan' in the pub?

'Cos I'll tell you what Walter, us 'internet ', 'bus' and 'pub' fans were all talking about you and your boss's performance, and the state of Our Club.

Funnily enough, at The Stadium as well.

Wattie should stick to team matters. He's bad enough at that without embarassing himself in the mhedia.

These faceless people use the internet to criticise because they care too much about the club to voice their disapproval at the game.Better to punch the keyboard than boo the players or the manager.

Maybe Walter would be better playing his players in their best positions instead of picking players hoping that they can get by playing out of position rather than insulting people who dare to think.

It seems Walter is pissed off at "faceless internet" fans.

Give it a few years, mibbe a decade, and we'll all be streaming live into websites and I'll bet Murray, Smith and the likes will be wishing for a return to the days when supporters were faceless.

His comments are so stupid - the current nature of the internet means nearly everyone must be faceless. But, not voiceless, no longer unheard.