Can The Recent Results Change His Mind?

JRodgA2k8

So we now find ourselves 2 points adrift the top of the SPL after a lot of people wrote us off after the loss at home against....them.....

Once full time is blown up at Pittodrie next Saturday we could find ourselves on top of the SPL with Celtic about to take on a Hibs team who will not be afraid to attack them not unlike what Aberdeen did to them today! The pressure will indeed be on but only if we do the business earlier in the day!

Now supposing no-one is sold this week on the lead up to the Aberdeen game (Birmingham rumblings again no doubt after another poor performance from them) and we keep the pressure up on Celtic and even find ourselves aloft the SPL table come the Saturday night will David Murray take a gamble on this team? Will he see this as a real change in fortune and a chance to secure the league title and bring it back where it belongs?

I certainly would hope that he would! Is winning the league and gaining £10million+ worth the £3Million gamble for the Chairman however? I could call his passion into question but I wont as he has been a great commander of this club IMO, he followed his instincts before and I hope he may well follow his instincts again should we be on the end of the right result next week.

It is up to the players however to show the right attitude, desire and application to wrestle this title away from Parkhead and a big result next Saturday could be a turning point in our season?!

So we now find ourselves 2 points adrift the top of the SPL after a lot of people wrote us off after the loss at home against....them.....

Once full time is blown up at Pittodrie next Saturday we could find ourselves on top of the SPL with Celtic about to take on a Hibs team who will not be afraid to attack them not unlike what Aberdeen did to them today! The pressure will indeed be on but only if we do the business earlier in the day!

Now supposing no-one is sold this week on the lead up to the Aberdeen game (Birmingham rumblings again no doubt after another poor performance from them) and we keep the pressure up on Celtic and even find ourselves aloft the SPL table come the Saturday night will David Murray take a gamble on this team? Will he see this as a real change in fortune and a chance to secure the league title and bring it back where it belongs?

I certainly would hope that he would! Is winning the league and gaining £10million+ worth the £3Million gamble for the Chairman however? I could call his passion into question but I wont as he has been a great commander of this club IMO, he followed his instincts before and I hope he may well follow his instincts again should we be on the end of the right result next week.

It is up to the players however to show the right attitude, desire and application to wrestle this title away from Parkhead and a big result next Saturday could be a turning point in our season?!

Sadly,i think he'll punt somebody regardless of where we are in the league.